Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey guys, been working on these all day. Here's a preview

http://members.aol.com/chibiri/treefairy.jpg

This one i finished this morning. It's cut off because my digicam is kinda moody and only likes to work well at certain times of the day (no flash [yes i know, very cheap]) so i couldn't take a full pic of the painting because it kept looking like crap.

http://members.aol.com/chibiri/ravefae.jpg

This one i'm not quite done with yet, and it's also cut off for the same reasons as above, and it didn't come out very well in the picture. She's still missing some minor adjustments, and i need to fix some mistakes. Anyhow, you can't see it but she's wearing these kick-ass knee high platform boots. Woo hoo! She's my rainbow rave fairy.. i went a bit color crazy. I might add some glow-in-the-dark varnish to this one so it'll glow really neat under a black light

Saiyan Grand Master

Ooooooooh Purdy purdy!!! Have you ever done a self portrait abstract?!! Do you have one already?!!

On 2002-06-12 16:40, Last_Saiyan wrote:
    Ooooooooh Purdy purdy!!! Have you ever done a self portrait abstract?!! Do you have one already?!!
    hehe i had to do a surreal self portrait back in high school. I was really into FF9 at that time so i painted myself in this RPG-type scenery and i made sure to put in VIVI as a little cameo. LOL it was totally dorky, but one of my friends really liked it so i let her keep it.

Veteran Fighter

Ookyoo. I like it a lot, very cool looking! Can't wait to see the final version!

the second one looks prtty finished to me . those 2 are realy nice! O_O you actually been able to do them both in the same day? wow, lol would take me forever to draw something and even longer to color it

Thanks guys I just finished another one right now:

http://members.aol.com/chibiri/gothstreaks.jpg

she's nakie

I'd see your painting in museum ... if I'd ever go into those places that is, lol. I like the texture of your paintings, don't know on what they are painted on but it gives a unique style to them, which is very good

On 2002-06-12 20:59, BWS-1 wrote:
    I'd see your painting in museum ... if I'd ever go into those places that is, lol. I like the texture of your paintings, don't know on what they are painted on but it gives a unique style to them, which is very good
    Thank you I use acrylic paints on gallery wrapped medium textured canvas The tree fairy was done with really thinned down acrylics though... been trying to do watercolors, and i figure the best way to do it is to just thin down my paints and practice. The ghost fairy in my auctions was done this way... comes in handy sometimes.

WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

Can you please paint yourself as a realistic nude...please please please *innocent grin*

cuz im really interested in art..and....stuff.

hehe no but i'll do myself in a cubist style. Y'know, the kind where my nose is on my stomach and my breasts are on my feet.

wont that be sexy. a totally mutilated female figure. WAHOO.