Hiya people

The Blue Burst beta has already ended because i was playing the beta a few days back and it said login error i had a look on the site and it said beta over bastard it was quiet a good beta tho but u still can download it heres the website http://psobb.jp/game/index.html but if ur planing to download it don't because there is no way u can login unless u hav the full version of Blue Burst and hav a HL unless ur playing offline lik me.

Laterz

Ehm. The beta gets upgraded to full version. But you can't play unless you pay. If you want to try it out you can register a new account and recieve a trial account. Then you can explore the game for 15 days or up to level 20.

umm.. not too sure if u can do a new account on blue burst trail version sonic team said the trail version will not be online anymore only the proper Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst full game will be online and u hav to import it from japan but i should hav it by 2 weeks.

Laterz

wtfluxzors?
    offline? you cant play offline... the client is reliant of the server...

anyways the patch shouldve updated your client to full version and ask you to p2p if you continued to use your beta account.

You make a new account for the full "Service in" version. Then you have a trial on 15 days, or up to level 20. Until you HAVE to pay the monthly fee.

hiya people

What u on about Nites i wasn't on about offline on the trail version i was on about the full game lik i said u will need to import it from japan and i said nothing about updated your client to the full version all i said is i'm getting the full game in 2 week time thx for the help tho.

Laterz

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Umm, download the client from their Web Site. Buying the retail boxed version just gives you a neat printed manual and box, the CD with the same client on it, and a little voucher for a free month (if they are still including that, not sure).

http://dl3.segaonline.jp/psobb/psobb_ver1113_j1.exe

There's the newest available client from Sega. But, like stated above, your BEta Client works fine as well. It's the *account* that needs to be remade/paid for to play.

On 2004-07-23 00:21, Endu wrote:
    Hiya people

The Blue Burst beta has already ended because i was playing the beta a few days back and it said login error i had a look on the site and it said beta over bastard it was quiet a good beta tho but u still can download it heres the website http://psobb.jp/game/index.html but if ur planing to download it don't because there is no way u can login unless u hav the full version of Blue Burst and hav a HL unless ur playing offline lik me.

Laterz
    Thats what i mean when i said offline. You said offline urself.

Oh i see sorry LOL!! i was on about PSO 1&2 i forgot my bad thx again Nites for pointing tht out for us.

Laterz