Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    sound designer & break time participant

hmm .. looks like I might be hunting tonight.

I already made a deal with Kholdstare, but if you wanna do some Endless Nightmare 4 runs with me and him then we might find em faster, plus if we do get them then Ill give you the Mark3.

EDIT: Ok, I hope to get/find Red Mechgun before I start training my new GC character. So Im offering this deal to anyone on PSOX-US. If you have LEGIT Red Mechgun for trade, Ill trade anything you want. Hell, I might even trade multiple items for em. I will trade even more for untekked Red Mechs. After I get those, I will prob take a break on PSOX and start back over with nothing on PSOGC.

So, the offer one last time: willing to trade anything(s) for LEGIT untekked Red Mechs. Tekked Red Mechs are still fine, but you wont get as much as if you had them untekked. Happy Trading!

**List Updated**

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-08-30 23:48 ]</font>
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)

Ugh...after countless Ruins runs, endless Endless Nightmare 4 runs, and months spent searching, I've come to a theory: Red Mechguns dont like me. this morning I woke up and did an Endless Nightmare 4 run...probably ganna be my last for a while. I've realized it would prob be easier to go for S-Rank mechs, what with my grinders and PD's taking up space in my bank, I can turn it into really sweet custom Mechs. So, my Red Mechgun hunt is over...for now.

I also took the time to play with Kaius a little. And, if you've noticed, my Want list has gotten bigger. I searched the the database and chose stuff any of my characters could use. Plus I found some cool rares over the past, what, about a week? Hope you find what your looking for!

Oh, and one more thing. School will be starting this Tuesday, so Im ganna be playing less and less PSO. So be patient if your waiting for a response from me about an offer. Well, thats all I have to say...except for...

Happy Trading!

**List Updated**
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)