Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

Only really scary movie ive seen was a direct rip-off of Blair Witch, i dont remember the dam title but it was something like 'the lkasjlkasjlasd Experiment' and it took place in a house and had like 3 ppl with cameras and shit moved and they found dead babies it was really freaky, though a total knock-off....uh Blockbuster had it but i dont remember the dam title...argh!

On 2002-06-14 00:18, ABDUR101 wrote:
    ...we know, you're afraid..it's ok..I'll hold you close and protect you!
    No, it's not that I was afraid. It's that the movies just sucked and weren't enjoyable (i.e. very dull), and a movie I can't enjoy isn't worth seeing.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

On 2002-06-14 02:37, Nerd wrote:
    Only really scary movie ive seen was a direct rip-off of Blair Witch, i dont remember the dam title but it was something like 'the lkasjlkasjlasd Experiment"
    hehehe... the lkasjlkasjlasd experiment? Of COURSE i've heard of it.

Saiyan Grand Master

I got tons of ghost stories, they're just some lost souls and most of them don't mean any harm so leave them alone. I told Psylocke about a recent visit but pm me if you want to hear it.

My parents took me to scary movies all the time when I was little. Due to this, I was deathly afraid of clowns and Chucky-sized dolls. I also had a lot of nightmares about The Shining. Isn't that great? I love my parents.

Rappies on a stick! Only a Farthing!

Movies like the Shining seem to have better psychological effects than modern bollocks-horror films like Blair Witch Project.

I can't see how anyone would go to a cinema to see BWP; it was crap! When it came on the T.V I could barely sit through 2 mins before getting the irresistable urge to change to something more interesting.

It's just the worst episode of You've Been Framed ever! At least some old biddies falling on their arses and Pets doing mad things would have made it more enjoyable...

A good zombie film I seen was "Zombie Flesh Eaters" done by that famous Italian horron-man who I can't remember...
    The original Friday the 13th's were good too, like eps 1-4. All modern horror films seem to be shite!

I mean, look at Scream; God-dammit it was awful! Scam more like!

WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

The St. Francisville Experiment
    There we are...the title i was looking for..its a total rip off of BWP, but since i never saw that, it was all new to me.

Good times.

my bro who is 11 finds the chucky movies funny.

and as for a scary movie watch scary movie and scary movie 2 there soooooooooooooooo scary. j/k

On 2002-06-14 13:28, Alielle wrote:
    My parents took me to scary movies all the time when I was little. Due to this, I was deathly afraid of clowns and Chucky-sized dolls. I also had a lot of nightmares about The Shining. Isn't that great? I love my parents.
    Damn, I never went to movie theatres, I have 4 older siblings, and they always rented Chucky movies and so on. I honestly was scared shitless at the sight of a doll. I HATED staying at anyone's house who had a doll(such as a child's doll baby) in the house...just looking in their eyes freaked me out :

...thanks for bringing up bad memories Alielle!!
    Look, he did it again.