Y'all ready for this?

My mag question is a simple one.. I'm trying to get the special force mag where defense must be greater than 45. Firstly, how soon do I have to do this? That is, after what level can my mag no longer evolve on this condition?

My 'Quest'ion... Kireek and the Soul Eater. I've never managed to find him. Is there some way to ensure he'll be there? Any guide I've seen just says "Sometimes he's there, sometimes he's not." But, I somehow doubt that having gone through the steps listed on *numerous* PSO sites and faq's, over *twenty* times, is normal... especially since a friend of mine got one first try after reading the guide on this page

And lastly, about section ID's, has anyone made a guide as to which section ID most commonly finds what rares? And perhaps on what difficulty? I plan on finding from monsters, on my own, as many weapons as possible, and don't know where to look, or for that matter, what I have decent odds of finding.

Any help, findings, or links would be much appreciated.

1st answer:
    For get the special evolution of mag as force the def must reach 45 before lv200 because then you can't raise it anymore.
    Normally giving trimates or trifluids raise a bit of def, mixing with antiparalysis that raise def is very easy to reach at least 45.

2nd answer:
    If you do the things correctly he is always there. make sure you have NEVER said your name to sue in the difficulty mode you are trying to do it. If you dont remember start doing quests in a mode you havent done yet. and rememember DON'T tell ur name to sue. that's the only problem you can have doing the quests in kireek story. You can get another story if u tell the name and make some things. Then sue and bernie appear in more many quests and for now the only reward is see the true end in a downloadable japanese quest

3rd answer:
    I don't think there0s any site with a good charty for all difficulties since v1 and ver2 are different and for ver2 the work has been done more in ultimate than other areas.
    You can take a look to mamak database www.mamak-int.com
    For ultimate there's reference but not very accurate at synbios.net/psov2-forest.html

Awesome, thanks a lot for those guides.. I get the impression these are a little old and inaccurate, but it's better than anything I've sussed out myself.

As for the Kireek quest, I'm *farly* certain I didn't give her my name, but.. I'll give that a shot

And with the mag, I've actually just been giving it Dimates and Difluids It works... I'm getting about one level in defense and one in magic alternating back and forth Any time before 200 huh? Excellent, I was afraid there might be something like a "No evolutions after 100" cap or something.

Back to the section ID/difficulty thing, would it be worth my time to make a record of the items I find, what ID I find them with (It'd only be two ID's...) and my gametime/level, or would it just take forever to no positive effect?

Rappy Hunter

If you told Sue your name you will have to do the sub quest in a different difficulty in order to get the soul eater.