Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well as the topic read I am wondering if I should get this game.
    SEGA hasn't disappointed me with their games so far.
    But the whole difference is that I'm not in a good hand with puzzle, fighting, sport/racing or card games.
    But perhaps PSO EP. 3 are not a traditional card game...?

But please let me know the answers to these questions:

1. Can you make own characters like in EP. 1 & 2?

2. Are there really a story mode with special characters (Like in Sonic Adventure series)?

3. Is multi-player mode (offline) available from the start or do you have to finish the game first to gain access to it? I should also ask if there is any 2-4-player mode at all. I know that was lazy, I could check that myself but I want to be absolutely sure.

4. I already own EP. 1 & 2, so if I get EP. 3 can I state my Serial Number and Access Key from EP. 1 & 2. If I do so I don't need to pay for both games, to be online? Ugh, I can't explain that in a satisfying way...

(Edited. I forgot to ask about one thing)
    5. The leveling-up in this game. What is it good for? Stronger, yes?

Ask if there is anything that isn't understandable about question number 4.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yueri on 2004-08-03 03:19 ]</font>

My answers will be in bold, under your questions.

On 2004-08-03 02:47, Yueri wrote:
    Well as the topic read I am wondering if I should get this game.
    SEGA hasn't disappointed me with their games so far.
    But the whole difference is that I'm not in a good hand with puzzle, fighting, sport/racing or card games.
    But perhaps PSO EP. 3 are not a traditional card game...?

But please let me know the answers to these questions:

1. Can you make own characters like in EP. 1 & 2? Yes, you can, but you don't actually see them on the battlefield

2. Are there really a story mode with special characters (Like in Sonic Adventure series)? What do you mean by special?

3. Is multi-player mode (offline) available from the start or do you have to finish the game first to gain access to it? I should also ask if there is any 2-4-player mode at all. I know that was lazy, I could check that myself but I want to be absolutely sure. There is a multiplayer mode available from the start, called "Free Battle". You can even go there by yourself if you're looking for cards or to level up.

4. I already own EP. 1 & 2, so if I get EP. 3 can I state my Serial Number and Access Key from EP. 1 & 2. If I do so I don't need to pay for both games, to be online? Ugh, I can't explain that in a satisfying way... I have no idea about this one. I'm not online

(Edited. I forgot to ask about one thing)
    5. The leveling-up in this game. What is it good for? Stronger, yes? No, it doesn't directly make your character stronger. What I mean by that is, by leveling up, you have a better chance of finding good cards after battles, and the better cards make your character stronger in a way, as the cards help you win battles.

Ask if there is anything that isn't understandable about question number 4.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-08-03 04:09 ]</font>

Batteries Not Included

4) If you use the same memory card that has your Ep1&2 data on it, then you can just sign on, you don't have to enter your serial number or access key (there is a serial number and access key inside the Ep3 box, but that's just for those who don't have Ep1&2). You don't have to pay anything extra if you're already paying for a hunter's license, so it's a nice 2-for-the-price-of-1 deal.

Thanks hucasts_rock, for the answer to question 4.

On 2004-08-03 04:08, tactician7777 wrote:
    1. Can you make own characters like in EP. 1 & 2? Yes, you can, but you don't actually see them on the battlefield
    What do you mean by, you don't see 'em? They must be there, right? Are they too far from the actuall battle field. Is that what you mean?

2. Are there really a story mode with special characters (Like in Sonic Adventure series)? What do you mean by special?
    By special I mean - those Special characters... Silver and Hazy. Sorry I don't remember their names to well.

And thanks for your other answers, tactician7777.

On 2004-08-03 04:53, Yueri wrote:
    Thanks hucasts_rock, for the answer to question 4.

What do you mean by, you don't see 'em? They must be there, right? Are they too far from the actuall battle field. Is that what you mean?
    Well, they are there, but yeah, maybe they're doing their job from Pioneer 2.

Well, they are there, but yeah, maybe they're doing their job from Pioneer 2.
    What are you talking about? Either you see them or not.

lol you are basically a commander. you pick your main story character customize face etc. however when you fight you choose the person you command such as break and silfer. so in a battle you will see your chosen character fight i.e break or silfer while your character commands them with cards. (you do not see your custom character but the character you chose for your deck)

hope this helps

Thank you, Uchiha. Now it make sence.

But man what a disappointment that is, if you can't see 'em.

overall class game though

your custom character goes to the lobbys tho