Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Seriously. I'm sick of hearing about fucking carbs. The fuckin diet is bull shit anyways! Here's the damn serario of the founders of fatkins:

Moron 1: Hey! Let's take a bunch of foods, change absolutly nothing about them, and call it a diet!

Moron 2: Hey! What a great Idea! Why don't we also claim that milk and dairy will me you fat too!

Moron 1: Good idea! Now what should we claim makes them fat?

Moron 2: How about carbs!

Moron 1: Good idea! Now let's fuck the world over and make ourselves rich!

[/End Moronic Conversation]

All I see on TV is "We're atkins approved!" and blah blah blah. Who the fuck cares? I say, give me my damn carbs! If you think it's gonna make me fat, go choke on your low-carb shit.

With that, I leave you with my lord and master, Foamy. u_u http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/160384

just out of intrest, how much diet information do you actually know? do you have a clue about anything( a question not an insult) or are you another of them who have jumped on the "i hate atkins" bandwagon without really knowing if it works at all?

because carbs DO make a difference. and no im not on the atkins diet

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2004-08-05 15:58, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
    just out of intrest, how much diet information do you actually know? do you have a clue about anything( a question not an insult) or are you another of them who have jumped on the "i hate atkins" bandwagon without really knowing if it works at all?

because carbs DO make a difference. and no im not on the atkins diet
    The difference between a healthy life, or one with an overconsumption of protein?

An all carb diet would make as much sense to me.

I talk about this stuff with my mom alot, and she know's it's all BS too. I mean, she only worked in a hospital her whole life. Though, yes, carbs do make a difference, they're not the fine line of being fat, or thin. It's not gonna be all the difference of it. And It's kinda stupid when they say you can eat all you want, as long as it doesnt have carbs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-08-05 18:43 ]</font>

On 2004-08-05 16:02, Eanae wrote:
    I talk about this stuff with my mom alot, and she know's it's all BS too. I mean, she only worked in a hospital her whole life. Though, yes, carbs do make a difference, they're not the fine line of being fat, or thin. It's not gonna be all the difference of it. And It's kinda gay when they say you can eat all you want, as long as it doesnt have carbs.
    ok im just checking you got that understanding down. i agree wholehartedly.

A few weeks ago, an eight year old child commented that my meal contained too many carbs.

What the flying frankenfuck is that? She doesn't even no what carbs are, damnit!

The anti-carb thing going on now is just like the anti-fat thing that went around 10 years ago. it's a fad and it will pass. Soon they will come out with an anti-protein diet.

I talk about this stuff with my mom alot, and she know's it's all BS too. I mean, she only worked in a hospital her whole life. Though, yes, carbs do make a difference, they're not the fine line of being fat, or thin. It's not gonna be all the difference of it. And It's kinda gay ridiculous when they say you can eat all you want, as long as it doesnt have carbs.
    ahem

anyways, I really dont care. I think if people want to obsess over that kind of crap, let them. It's not my problem.....

I love frozen choclate pop tarts so much

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2004-08-05 16:24, agenevil wrote:
    I talk about this stuff with my mom alot, and she know's it's all BS too. I mean, she only worked in a hospital her whole life. Though, yes, carbs do make a difference, they're not the fine line of being fat, or thin. It's not gonna be all the difference of it. And It's kinda gay ridiculous when they say you can eat all you want, as long as it doesnt have carbs.
    ahem

anyways, I really dont care. I think if people want to obsess over that kind of crap, let them. It's not my problem.....

I love frozen choclate pop tarts so much
    I guess Eanae didn't get my PM in time. :/

I tend to like combining carbs and protein into tasty meals. What an odd idea!

People would rather eat a radical, stupid diet than to eat a moderate, normal diet and get some fucking exercise.

And I love that flash, Foamy made me so proud when he said all that.