Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Mr. Cynic wants us to go to his house and personally unseal a Sealed-J in his face before he will change his fucking mind; as if we care.

It's one thing to disbelieve something but please don't label something as bullshit just because you happen to think your opinion is worth more than the crap it is.

There's always somebody who thinks he has a point to make being an obstinate fool. It's only a game sheesh, I doubt someone with enough skill to edit a video so convincingly would even fucking bother doing so. Maybe if these were pictures that could easily have been photoshopped then you might have a reason to put on your 'I'm so fucking sceptical' act.

BTW good luck unsealing your Lavis Cannon, Jason . 76 Torrs...OUCH .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gjl on 2004-08-29 02:32 ]</font>

Ian, it's 1/12k off a Gi Gue, and Lavis is 1/28808 off a Tollaw in Purplenum, which makes Lavis a lot easier than SJS, not even using Redria.

And don't talk about Redria slimes, Ian ;-; I'm 0/57 on them iapprove:

On 2004-08-29 02:53, Kef wrote:
    Ian, it's 1/12k off a Gi Gue, and Lavis is 1/28808 off a Tollaw in Purplenum, which makes Lavis a lot easier than SJS, not even using Redria.

And don't talk about Redria slimes, Ian ;-; I'm 0/57 on them iapprove:
    Ah, yes, thank you. Couldn't remember exactly, never really bothered to look it up. >_> You know me and swords. ^_-

Damn, 57. o.o Only took me 8. That's some pretty sucky luck there. O_o; PSO is trying to make up for your Guld. >_>;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

But Ian, you could never find lavis cannon with a redria even doing the pipping process over and over again. It can happen just as long as the drop rate is lower than 100% (much lower by the way) and this counts for all the other itens in PSO. You just say that it's easy coz you found it in 3 days.

On 2004-08-29 02:30, Gjl wrote:
    BTW good luck unsealing your Lavis Cannon, Jason . 76 Torrs...OUCH .
    Thanks. Yeah, ouch. But I mustn't give up.

Har! I didn't see this thread until now.

I have high respect for Auracom.
    If Aura says it can be done. Then it can.
    If Aura says he has done it, then he has.

No debate.

Same for me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-08-31 08:02 ]</font>

I just need to confirm that everything about unsealing the sword that aura says is true. I spent the last few weeks killing to unseal the SJS that has rotted in my bank for over a year. I never used it because when I found it, my Srank sword was better. LOL.
    Anyhow, I kept a careful count and came up with 30k kills before it unsealed. Im sure of it. NOw unless I got 2thousand kills a year ago that I forgot about, then this could very well be the number. I know for CERTAIN it wasnt 40k! not even close.

So really I need to THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! I didnt believe it either! not till that video. Now I have a video of my own on VHS. Ill get it on here some day when I can convert it to a better format.

But sadly, unsealing the sword hasnt been all Id hope for. I CANT use it!!! You see, I alwasy play in rooms labeled "Legit" and whenever someone sees it they call me all kinds of nasty things. Its not to fun... Only a few of them will let me show it in the trade window and are convinced by the lack of any %s and it only being ground to +44. But sadly even this doesnt convince people. Its a sad sad world full of skeptics (myself once one of them).

So goodluck to you everyone and again THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Batteries Not Included

On 2004-08-30 15:48, bulllet wrote:

But sadly, unsealing the sword hasnt been all Id hope for. I CANT use it!!! You see, I alwasy play in rooms labeled "Legit" and whenever someone sees it they call me all kinds of nasty things. Its not to fun... Only a few of them will let me show it in the trade window and are convinced by the lack of any %s and it only being ground to +44. But sadly even this doesnt convince people. Its a sad sad world full of skeptics (myself once one of them).
    Eh, don't let other's let you down. All that matters is that you know it's legit. It's a very rare find, but it is findable, so I believe you. Just play on through, if you're criticized by other legits continuously in one game, then just leave. It's always best to have a small group of friends that absolutely trust you, so you can pull out any item you want and they won't criticize you.

I sometimes feel that way about my legit BKB. That, and I'm really frightened of losing it to FSOD. But I have a group of friends that know I'm legit and trust me, and I trust them as well. I'm glad to be their friends and help them out on quests.

Oh, and although I've said it to you on PSO, congrats Aura! It's good to see that you confirmed one of PSO's biggest mysteries.

Adventurer of Life

Yep, thats one thing thats sad. After looking for a uber-rare item you play with people online and sometimes they don't believe you're legit because (Just like almost everyone else) before you get the rare you were just as stubborn in believing it was legit as anyone else. Its really too bad.

EDIT: Didn't see Hucasts_rock's post, in answer to that: Yep, having friends that stick with you is awesome, but I mean't that if you go and randomly go into a legit game, you'll be (most of the time) critized. Having good friends that trust you is awesome though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anuminus on 2004-08-30 17:08 ]</font>