Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Boss of the Ice Palace

On 2004-08-06 14:53, Auracom wrote:
    Alright, I've been playing GC PSO since December 2002. I spend a long time offline and thats where I developed my love for hunting and playing legitly. Why am I telling you this? Because I know there is going to be afew "Doubting Toms" in the crowd. Anyway enough of that...

Afew months back a friend (Muff') managed to track down the elusive Sealed J Sword. Then afew months after that he quit. Sad yesh. D: But before quiting he gave away afew of his prized possessions. I lucked out and got his Sealed J Sword. : x A blessing or a curse? hehe

Ever since I got it I've been trying to unseal it. Basically just by getting kills in. I tried Max Attack 2 runs on Normal... you can rack in 450kills in 30mins. Only got upto about 4k kills with it, mostly cause I was always with people when I came online. I raised a new character which I used to gain some more kills from normal to ult. Lastly I just made sure that Shiro (my hune) used SJ whenever she could.

Afew days ago it all paid off. I was doing a run through ruins with some friends. Near the end of ruins 3 my inventory was abit messy. I tend to click 'Sort' a lot. Anyway today was special... I went really fast to click sort, sorta like muscle memory for PSO. XD Anyway I dropped the SJ on the ground. I then picked it up and noticed that the menu had changed. Instead of Remove/Drop/Sort SJ now said Use/Remove/Drop. At this point I flipped and proceeded to mail anyone who was online. : x

Well here's the videos of it unsealing:

unsealing through menu

unsealing through quick menu

final unsealing

First two videos were done offline by Ryna. (the one who can make the videos ;P) And the last video is done online for all to see!

And no we didn't have 3 sealed j swords, hard reset for the first two was used offline. And the final was done by myself online.

So? How do we unseal it Aura? Ah yes I don't know the exact number of kills.
    -_- But I had been told earlier that 100k kill was needed. No way in the short amount of time that I had could I even be close to getting 100k kills. However I don't think it was 23k kills, seeing as Muff' told me he had 10k. And I carried on from there, I had done way more then 23k kills alone maybe... 32k? or somewhere above that. I can't say for sure...

One thing I do know, if you have a legit SJ keep on fighting and it'll unseal one day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2004-08-06 14:57 ]</font>
    I have to say that is amazing. Dare I say it is a milestone in the history of PSO?!

I'm so jealous. Here I am with a Stag Cutlery +30...

Congratulations

Hopefully when I find my sealed j sword ill blast my way with it and unseal it too... wonder how many it will take for BB..

Aura, I do remember seeing you in the lobby... Hey, congratulations on the unsealing! And no thanks to ST for this information, really.

big news indeed! (thx for the low quality movie Answerman)

it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy, and thats the truth.

all for j00 muff!

word.

ill see you online soon(ish) d00d.

Take Video Lan Player to read Aura's file, this free software reads everything without codecs >_>

A while ago -- a bit after Muff gave his SJS to Auracorn -- a friend did the same with me -_- I never had Auracom's will and determination and courage, too, to do this. I might now... :|

... wasn't it the server update that allowed it to be unsealed ?

Anywho..

Congrats yet again!!~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2004-08-07 11:46 ]</font>

(optional)

*drools*
    *drowns*
    OMG just when i decided to come back to pso someone unseals the j-sword :S nice work! I actually feel like piping a red slime down with my racaseal for a lavis... omg a legit tjs...

Hunting for Psycho Wand :D
    A house on a road in a street somewhere in devon

Well done, well done, i wouldn't have believed it if u didn't have that vid.

Now the legit players can have a Tsumikiri J-Sword that isn't hacked or duped

Congrats m8, so what you gunna try and get now, sange and yasha?

Congrats Aura, you sure are a persistent one (but that I already knew the day you corrupted but still continued playing

All Psow members owe you a lot for having proven the sealed can be unsealed by killing monsters with it.

The only question mark in my mind will be how many kills you need exactly to unseal it.
    But this small question mark will stay in the shadows of your great topic where you finally proved us it is possible to unseal that dam sword

Master - Kurenai

You don't know me but congrats man...

You are a FUCKING LEGEND!! 0_o