Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Congratulations!

And maybe with each enemy you kill there is a 1/23,000 chance that the SEALED J-SWORD will unseal. That would make sense.

Congrats man,excellent work indeed now for the go for the Parasitic Gene Flow and unlock its mysteries(you can do it,i hope)and again congrats!!!

Legit PSO Player

Must.... Resist..... Urge..... To..... KILL !!!!!!!! AHHHHH. I wish I was you right now.

If praise could describe my wood, I'd have a forest in my pants... RESPECT

Adventurer of Life

Great job, downloaded all three videos and saved them. I watched the video and...damn, GOOD ON YA MATE!

Finally! (Hopefully) No more newbs will ever come up with topics like, "Unsealing the SJS, What if they're two totally different swords?" "How do you unseal it?" and my fav, "TJS can't be obtained, you can't unseal it" Well... maybe if newbs start reading the Stickies that will happen but I suppose we will always have to deal with newbs. *evil grin*

Drag them to FKL and burn them at the stake!

Sorry...got carried away. CONGRATS!!!

Haha ^_^; Thanks everyone! You guys are great, I'm glad to be of service.

On 2004-08-06 23:21, Fossil wrote:
    Very awesome Aura! One of the biggest mysteries in PSO has finally been solved. You gonna figure out DNA now?
    I wouldn't mind solving the DNA thing... but I'd bet that ones beyond me.

BTW, nice work with putting the three videos together Answerman. I'm sure that helped out a lot of people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2004-08-07 14:53 ]</font>

at fricken last...the elusive j-sword has a proven method of unsealing...auracom you have made yourself legendary

Auracom congratulations, perhaps the pso gods decided to give you a belated birthday gift? I'm honored to be a part of this video and rest assure curry-donut will solve the mysterious dna! (^-^)b
    don't know which will happen first curry hitting 200 or dna...

Wow. I guess its time for me to dust off my RAmar and get started on doing East and West Tower again. I havent really played as him in months due to the fact that doing ET/WT was getting boring going solo and knowing that even after I found the SJ, it would only be a trophy rare. Well, congratulations Aura. I wish I could have been there to see it, or at least be one of the few that you mailed about it :/

-NEM

congratulations! I d/l the low quality vids that were created and they worked fine on Media Player - an amazing sight!

I'm offline and as such haven't even tried searching for a Sealed J sword... since my highest skyly is my lvl 130 HUcast and he doesn't quite do the CCA as fast as I'd like -.-

anyway, thank you for the wonderful news!

--fatty