Help! I need a nice title graphic for my new webpage.. i would do this myself but my paint program sucks, and it seems as if i'm the only one without photoshop.

The picture needs to be as big as the one shown here:
    http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/gurlie/

but for course, a lot nicer. I was thinking of just forwarding some pictures of my art to whoever is willing to do this.. and you can just come up with whatever you want.

Any help is really appreciated. I gotta go paint, but you can either email me ([email protected]) or PM me. Thanks.

I'll try myself at it! Just tell me the URLs of the pics to use, and I'll be on it. As long as I get a reply before Friday morning, I'll be able to do it.

Will the new pic be an "under construction" one or will it be the title pic of the completed website?
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Who needs photoshop? I can probably do better in microsoft paint. But if you really can't get photoshop and place your blame of bad graphics solely on that go download Gimp.

http://www.gimp.org

thanks! just finished downloading it. It has some features my other paint program doesn't. I can work with both

it's technically better if a graphic artist does all his or her own work when working on their own portfolio page and presenting him or herself, instead of relying on another that is.