Thread: My first VIP

Well, it wasn't my card, but I was invited to it, so i went. Rather disapointing actually. The best cards were Gold Rush and the Umbrella. I put in for both, but didn't relise you could go over the amount shown. Also, I didn't relise that it didn't show other's votes. Needless to say, I didn't win anything. Just thought I'd mention the almost forgotten art of VIP.

Plus, the VIP person hasn't been playing as long as me. Arg.

holy shit zebulan, I'm agent_709..... hahaha, I got the umbrella.... *does the booty dance*

yeah that VIP sucked.

Why are VIP cards so rare?
    I keep hearing about the VIP card itself being rare-er then ANY card appearing in this mysterious auction. From your account, I think it sounds true.

Personally, I'm about lvl 30 online, and have never seen one...not all it's cracked up to be?

Veteran Fighter

I got one at level 37 online although I do have a lot of cards though as I'm around 130-140 offline and the card that evolved I had 99 of Still not used it, VIP aren't that great but I've only done one which was a long time back, all that came up of any value were an umberella and a gold rush

Mofo in the Know

I got one like 6 months ago at around level 20ish before I cancelled my HL....
    There were two S ranks, but it was a Frozen Shooter and something else not very good.

Look my first VIP:

Egg Rappy
    Kapu
    Kapu
    Kapu
    Gold Rush
    Kapu
    El Rappy
    Parasol

SeconD:
    Ghost Blast
    Gold Rush
    Rage
    Ghost blast I think
    Parasol
    Gohst Blast or another N
    Rage
    Another R4 card...

But the first VIp ruled.... everyone got an S.. I got el rappy, I hope ST ups its move to 3

Well, congrats.

I remember the first time I got a VIP. It sucked. I think it's determined by the average level of all users. ;/

Fun though! Good music.

Yeah, agenevil was there for that one. It was rather depressing to see just how bad everything was. As I said, no idea I could go over the limit shown... thats why I lost.

Can anyone explain to me what VIP is and how it works?

Its a card that is recieved randomly from a deck at the end of a battle. It allows you and three friends to participate in an auction for cards. You do this auction at the counter where "important government issues" are taken care of. The way you play is described before it takes place. Good luck finding one.