Hybrid View

Ok, I figured that, since the Ep1&2 boards have one of these, the Ep3 boards should have one as well, to lighten the load on polls in the board. Well, let's get debating on which is best, and that which is worst!

Favorites: Absolutely Neutral on all Standpoints

Most favorite area:Tower of Caleum - I like to fight there since its big and small enough for both sides to fight, well not really. :3
    Least favorite area: Dolor odor - Meh, the background music isn't really music, and its better for arks to play in it, for now I am focusing on Hunters, get better in that, then try Arkz)
    Most favorite Item: Dagger, I love how you have double strike, sadly its only 1 hp, but low cost :3
    Least favorite Item: Chain Sword, too big ugh! I was a bit frustrated because I had three (only had six weapons including that) and I won't try to do big cost with lots of support ever again, unless there is a better way I have not seen. :3
    Most favorite action: Penetrate Guard (Helps alot against Pierce attacks, evovled from a Panarms)
    Most favorite assist card: Dice 1 as of now, it saved me from dying once D:
    Least favorite assist card:Well, I haven't used many assist cards, so I don't really know if I dislike any.

Favorite Hunter: Don't use hunters much...but I'll say Relmitos
    Favorite Arkz: Memoru
    Least favorite Hunter: Glustar. (Hate how he looks(YOU'RE NOT ELVIS)hate his 3 TP, just hate him.)
    Least Favorite Arkz: Creinu (for reasons explained below...)
    Most favorite area:Tower of Caleum(love the music, and it's just awesome.)
    Least favorite area: Ugh...gonna sound like I don't know anything here, but that first forest area that I can't remember the name of. It's tiny and boring music.
    Most favorite creature: Pan Arms (Hey, I can make Guard Creature decks work. It's the only way I get anything accomplished with Memoru.)
    Least favorite creature: Crimson Assassin (Against someone who knows how to use it that is...)
    Most favorite Item: ...I don't use hunter side.
    Least favorite item: ...Still don't use hunters
    Most favorite action: HP Attack (Del Rappy with HP attack LOL)
    Least favorite action: Split (luck.....)
    Most favorite assist card: Dice Fever (Screw Luck)
    Least favorite assist card: Immortality (No Creinu! Keep your slimes away from me!)