Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

10 runs... I hate you. -.-'

Speaking of Zanba, I've found 2 with my Yellowboze and it's a great weapon. One with hit might I add.

Smoking plate... believe it or not I found 2 within 5-8 runs of Doc's plan in one week. I can't even use them not having a FOnewm. :

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fossil on 2004-08-08 23:47 ]</font>

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Seeing all these finds makes me wonder if my copy might have a scratch through the data for rare drops. >_<
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

I love getting lucky and hunting rare stuff down like that. Congrats. The only time I've ever done it was it took me 10 CCA runs to find a Redria Banish.

I got one off my first Crimson at lv 74 ahahaha

I win

I got 2 pairs now at lv 115

On 2004-08-09 10:45, heyf00L wrote:
    I love getting lucky and hunting rare stuff down like that. Congrats. The only time I've ever done it was it took me 10 CCA runs to find a Redria Banish.
    That's lucky ! o_O

anyway, congrats Dana

HUcast at Heart

Congrats! It took me 80-90 runs to get my first yas9m. My luckiest find was probably a Rika's Claw after 12 runs from a Deldepth.

~Lost in time~

Damn all of you who have found Smoking Plate so quickly! 64 AF runs may not seem like a lot for some of you out there, but with my attention span it's a shitload. I'm going crazy doing all these AF runs. I've done most of them in the span of about 4 days.

Now that school has started for me though, I don't have the time I'd like to find it as quickly. Maybe I should just stop looking for it. That's when I usually find an item I want; when I've already gave up looking for it.

Some people have been very lucky on finding Yas 9k. It's getting odd now.

A friend of mine found one in a game, by accident. Then not long after, in some other game, i saw one drop right at my feet, but I didnt get it(dam lag!!). I wasnt expecting that one either. I then took my purplenum char. I did 6 runs offline, and got my own ^.^

add that to somebody who got it on run 18, somebody else also on run 1 o.O

On 2004-08-09 11:03, Kef wrote:
    On 2004-08-09 10:45, heyf00L wrote:
    That's lucky ! o_O

anyway, congrats Dana
    thanks Kef, 'joins us or die' i'm not sure that Omar would like if i joind but hey i might, cool about coollest-mum hay,

thanks anywya
    ~Dana~
    you and you guldmilla lucky son of a bitch.

i hate to double post but i thought it was need for this.....just to conclude i have been rather lucky in the last 2 days.....these are my *good/lucky finds*

Kamui-Purplenum hildelt(lap 1 for the yasminkov 9000M's)
    Yasminkov 9000M's-Purplenum crimson assasin(lap 10 of the Yasminkov 900M's)
    Sinow berills arms-Skyly Sinow Berill(lap 0 of the ?????-Random GDV)
    and finally......
    Parts of Egg Blaster-Skyly Baranz-(lap about 20 of the Parts of Egg blaster(0,30,0,0,50)

and just on another note i kinda realised why the Egg balster is so crap...it's because is you look closely you see DR.Robotoniks face at the front of the gun.....he is the scientist that wants to conquer the world and Egg blaster(DR.Robotonik A.K.A. egg man)any way thats my theory!
    all in two days too(well three i just havn't slept yet)