View Poll Results: First of all i looked at the guides and i actually know all the uber ra weapons,but i want your opin

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yas 2000

0 0%
  • Yas 6000

0 0%
  • Frozen Shooter

4 23.53%
  • Spread Needle

9 52.94%
  • Yas 9000

3 17.65%
  • Heaven Punisher

0 0%
  • GI Gue Bazooka

0 0%
  • Red Mechgun

0 0%
  • Other?

1 5.88%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ra Ult Weapons

Definetly pick up a Frozen Shooter, seeing as it is easily pipeable. Very useful for freezing annoying enemies. If your ATA is high enough, the special will hardly ever miss on the second shot of the combo, and it will hit most of the time on the first.

Spread Needle, in my opinion, is the only shot-type that a RA should ever use. It shoots as fast as a rifle, it has sieze special, and it is quite findable. I suppose a S-Rank Needle and S-Rank shot are just as good also (customizable special), but I can't get those (I'm offline )

Now Yas9000 is the only weapon I don't have out of these three, and I hear it's a pain in the arse to get. But having a mechgun with rifle range sounds pretty seksi to me .

gah, the spread needle is doing my head in. IT's an easy find, but I can't find it! Ive killed more than my fair share of merlans by now.

And i wish I hadnt waited till lv 128 to pick up a frozen shooter. It would have made my progress a hell of a lot easier. Its a godsens in ULT seabed and in the ruins, it allows me to pick off dark gunners with ease. And in the caves it allows me to murder pan arms as a whole.

I waited till 100 something for my FS. I heard about it from psow, then made my whitill RAmar go from hard to ultimate in 2 days, pipe (1st day piping... 2nd hour) on phone with friend, he told me "hold on, my moms callin me... Yah mom????" Me: OMFG!!! It's HILDETORR!!! DUDE......(Dekao)!!! Where the f*** did you GO!!!!!! Him: "what, what happend???" Me: HILDETOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... *kills* hehe, red box .... *walks up* ?SPECIAL WEAPON!!!" Him:..... I hate you."

The Frozen Shooter is only really useful for lower leveled rangers that need it for the tougher levels. At higher levels Frozen Shooter becomes pointless imo. I can solo anything without it. I haven't used one in half a year with my RAmar actually.

My vote went to Spread Needle. Yas9k and Guld Milla would tie. Until I actually use both and then really decide.

(optional)

Rifle: FS if you cant kill em before they reach you or a nice hit yas3k (so even a low lvl ranger can do nice damage) or a high hit justy (12.5% hp left in one combo)
    Spread: SN if you have enpough ata you can paralyse almost anything (no machines) and theyre dead before you know it.
    RA's dont need mechs, just for pure fun

I like Snow Queen better than Frozen Shooter.

Anyway, my favorite is the spread needle. Was hell to get but well worth it for any ranger. Its awsome, my ranger feels way weaker without it.

Seeing the title says ultimate ranger weapons, that technically means the best weapons for a ranger... right???

If so, then i'd carry a nice melee weapon. As someone said before, RA's have decent ATP and killer ATA. I recommend a weapon that deals a great amount of damage/total damage. Even if the Accuracy of the weapon is poor, the Ranger can make up for it with it's base ATA.

(in my opinion)
    The best melee weapons for rangers would be:
    Monkey King Bar/Twin Brand
    God Hand
    Red Saber
    Soul Eater (the berserk ability is great, but this is for RAmar/RAmarls primarly because they can recover there HP without using items/Leilla PB)

No way, my favorite weapons for meleeing with my RAmar are...

Srank Twin(Twin Blaze when I get one)
    MKB
    Yamigarasu
    God Hand(pure powa )
    Charge Gungnir
    Spirit/Berserk Diska
    Db's sword 75
    And something else but me forgets

On 2004-08-13 12:59, Fossil wrote:
    No way, my favorite weapons for meleeing with my RAmar are...

Srank Twin(Twin Blaze when I get one)
    MKB
    Yamigarasu
    God Hand(pure powa )
    Charge Gungnir
    Spirit/Berserk Diska
    Db's sword 75
    And something else but me forgets
    Notice you said favorite weapons (favorite would mean your liking to the weapon. Rather that be looks or stats, we don't know)

I listed MKB (Monkey King Bar)
    (now that I think about it) I add Rainbow Baton to that list.
    I do not agree with DB's Sword. I would recommend Red Saber over it any day.
    God Hand is really good, and I also listed that.
    And I didn't put Yamigarasu because it's a Katana. I have Oritiagito and I do not use it because its too slow for me. Sure, it's kewl and all, but I only use it for fun.
    Again, we were discussing weapons according to battle tactics, not personal favorites.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-08-13 13:12 ]</font>

ooo ot comes close i use the spread needle and frozen shooter with 2 yas 9000 and 7000. i can go on and on about the benifets. just pm me for the deatails.