Page 51 of 285 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Day's Finds

On 2004-10-08 18:31, Blue-Hawk wrote:
    On 2004-10-08 16:53, Ian-KunX wrote:
    Rappy's Wing in a Heat Sword, w00t. Rappy's Fan = Pwn. XD *hug Rappy's Fan*
    Not 'Rappy's Fan'.
    It's a 'Lemon Wedge'.
    Either way, it has girly feathers, which make it awesome on guys. XD

Attribute Wall dropped in Hard CCA, god knows what ID since we all got DCed at least once. Gave it to the other FOmar in game.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Fun night for me. Started off at my friends house. He got sick of watching his character get her ass kicked, so I offered to let him watch mine get her ass kicked instead. Lv 39 bluefill ramarl. Started in a vhard FoS run for the last few EXP needed to get to 40. We were talking about headhunters and lo and behold, a Hildebears Head drops. Kind of ironinc, aint it?
    So I go on into the vhard Spaceship after hitting 40 and clean house, albet not easily, all the way to the Griffon. Spiegal decided to be extra nice to me tonight and give me my first Plantain Leaf. O_O Yet another weapon I have been looking for since v2.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Rappy Hunter

Well, good to see there is one of these here. I like these topics. Guess I'll join in.

-Photon Drop

I find so many of these things! I have found almost 200 Photon Drops. I would have a lot in my bank, but I made a stupid mistake a while ago. Being an online newb way last year, I spent 99 Photon Drops for a Blue-Black Stone. Haha, dumbest thing I ever did.

Random Skyly tower resulted in a Partisan of Lightning that tekked to 20/30/0/0/0 Not bad for my first Gibbles drop.

In the past few days, I haven't gotten any rares woth of note, but I have found the following over the past few days:

Several asorted mats, 3 or 4 of with were luck mats, and a few HP mats.
    3 PDs
    And god knows how many crappy 9 star swords.

Well, today I brought my RAmarl (Whitill) to Ultimate Mode early at Lv 48 after a lot of struggling against Dark Falz. Got her to the quest of Fake in Yellow. I was planning to get a Red Partisan in that quest from a Pal Rappy. In this quest I entered a room of 8 rappies (excluding the fake one). After a while of piping, voila. Pal Rappy far in the room. I carefully killed the rest of the rappies that are in the way, carefully not to shoot the Pal Rappy away from the distance. After murdering them rappies, I went to that Pal Rappy. I let it follow me to the middle of the room to get it not too close to the wall. After some shooting and got it down, I wait. When it got up, I smacked it and it dropped me a red box! I was thinking, "Meh, it might be percentless and shit." But no. To my surprise, the percent is 20% Hit untekked. Not bad. To the tekker, I tekked it to 30%. This is yayness.

And now... I'll be going to go pipe for a Frozen Shooter... XD

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Bluefull- vhard east tower- Attribute Plate- Been trying to get one of these back since v1. Damn ST for making Addslots virtually impossible to find offline and for making ALL rare armors come wityout slots. >_<

Oh, jason, not to discourage you, but my whitil gave up on a FS after 8 Hildetorr's screwed me.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Human After All

Red mechs in a Whitill Retired Hunter run. It surprised me. I forgot the whitill ruins drops, so I thought it was a meteor cudgel untill I looked a bit closer. It has all 0s for percents, but I'm not disappointed since I wasn't looking for it anyway.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2004-10-10 20:52, Blue-Hawk wrote:
    Bluefull- vhard east tower- Attribute Plate- Been trying to get one of these back since v1. Damn ST for making Addslots virtually impossible to find offline and for making ALL rare armors come wityout slots. >_<
    I seem to be very lucky with rare frames. Found Guard Wave with 4 Slots, found Brightness Circle with 4 slots...

Quo: Gwarg! You and your Red Mechies! =o

...I haven't found anything while doing my Temple runs. Gah

On 2004-10-10 18:52, Jason wrote:
    Well, today I brought my RAmarl (Whitill) to Ultimate Mode early at Lv 48 after a lot of struggling against Dark Falz. Got her to the quest of Fake in Yellow. I was planning to get a Red Partisan in that quest from a Pal Rappy. In this quest I entered a room of 8 rappies (excluding the fake one). After a while of piping, voila. Pal Rappy far in the room. I carefully killed the rest of the rappies that are in the way, carefully not to shoot the Pal Rappy away from the distance. After murdering them rappies, I went to that Pal Rappy. I let it follow me to the middle of the room to get it not too close to the wall. After some shooting and got it down, I wait. When it got up, I smacked it and it dropped me a red box! I was thinking, "Meh, it might be percentless and shit." But no. To my surprise, the percent is 20% Hit untekked. Not bad. To the tekker, I tekked it to 30%. This is yayness.

And now... I'll be going to go pipe for a Frozen Shooter... XD
    That's one nice Red Partisan there. (looks at sig)Good luck getting the FS, hehe.