Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Legendary Archmage

I like to play other GCN Games and go out and skateboard and do new tricks. I already got the money for PSO EI&II.

Pso Trainee

hmmmmm...... think about the new char im going to create and play other GC games

Playing PSO v2 on my DC.

play bloody roarrimal fury,agent under fire,waiting for eternal darkness now.....oh and i like to piss of my sisters

On 2002-06-20 15:49, Mexican_Tediz_MK2 wrote:
    play bloody roarrimal fury,agent under fire,waiting for eternal darkness now.....oh and i like to piss of my sisters
    Are they cute? Just kidding with you.

bah,they only 9 and 10...but to answer your question,yeah they are but its a love hate thing,they piss me off but ya gotta love em *goes to play loud music to scare em*

Saiyan Grand Master

Hey Mexican, did you get the Tediz part of your name from Conkers Bad Fur day? If so, you must've played the game. I thought it was one of the best multiplayer...kept me and my friends up till the next day fraggin eachother with bazooka's and swords hehehe, one helluva game. I like the humor too

On 2002-06-20 16:12, Mexican_Tediz_MK2 wrote:
    *goes to play loud music to scare em*
    Does that work? It works with the bears.

saiyen- Yes,I thought i was the only person that played CBFD x_X that game kicks every other games ass! (IMO) i still play the multiplayer bought it when it first came out, It was one of the best last N64 games glad to know someone else played it o_o

nosaj- yeah i play rob zombie to annoy em,then play it louder so they leave my door alone,they always pound it, basically they play ding dong ditch with me....IN MY OWN HOUSE -.-;

I love the cutest girl at Hinata-Sou FinalMasterM's Avatar
    On top of the roof, looking at the sky, with Shinobu.

Been beta testing Dransik, they put up PtP servers (which I'm not apart of) and the game is nowhere near finished, its a MMORPG and is fun from time to time (plays like Utlima) but some people who play it have no life and since the wipe (where everyone lost everything to move on with more testing) some have got the best stuff already.

Also looking at the images/videos here and at http://hey.to/pso keep me busy.