Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just a quick question. Im about to go sealed j sword hunting, i hunted a long time ago offline, and that got annoying cuz its one gi gue every 15 minutes or so. Im gonna do it online this time in East or West tower, Cant decide which tho, i no one of them, ill check the guide, cant remember which, finds more gi gues than the other, but which one hv u found to b easier, especially if u r going solo, which will be my case alot of the time. Im a lvl 160 skyly humar btw. Thanks!!

Hmmmm, whats gonna take longer? finding it or unsealing it, if its possible to unseal it!!! lol

East Tower. You get into the tower faster. Just stop before Epsilon. You can also get some other good Skyly drops. MKB from Mericarol or a Partisan of Lightning from Gibbles.

Ya, epsilon is a PAIN!!!!!! And i do want a legit mkb and/or pol as well too, and there r some other good drops as well. Ill probably start my hunt later today once my brother gets off the freakin game. I better bring scapes if im going solo, stupid mericarol. lol

Owner of teh Interweb.

The East tower is the fastest way. ANd on your other question witch would take longer.
    Finding it would take longer. it has a drop rate that makes it almost impossible to find. And yes it is possible to unseal it. A topic with VIDEO PROOF was made a bit ago.

Ya i no, i just saw it. When i hunted it offline a while ago it taunted me 3 times by dropping photon drops!!!! Hopefully luck will be in my favor.

Owner of teh Interweb.

I'll be praying for you. If you find it before I find my next one *lost the other to FSOD DAMN BULLSHIT!* then I'll hunt you down.

SJS is like finding a Guld. Then unsealing it would be like finding Milla. Since it's easier to attain. >_>

Another question. Doesnt the sealed j sword supposed to hv a kill counter? I thought it did, is it visible on the screen?

On 2004-08-18 11:15, Extreme2 wrote:
    Another question. Doesnt the sealed j sword supposed to hv a kill counter? I thought it did, is it visible on the screen?
    Kill counter: Probably.
    Visible: No.

Human After All

On 2004-08-18 11:15, Extreme2 wrote:
    Yes, it has a kill counter.
    No, you will never see it. It's in the sword's code. I think Ketchup explained that in his sticky.

Edit: Damn you ketchup!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-08-18 11:26 ]</font>