Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    An eternal land of illusion, filled with fluffy foxes and sharp pointy objects.

I shall return...

On 2002-06-22 01:14, Sleet1 wrote:
    i hate anime.
    YES! Someone who agrees with me!

Back to topic, I will be getting it for GC, just dont know when, need money.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

I too got PSO for DreamCast on Launch day, But before hand my friend had gotten me a Bootleg version to play offline to get to know that game. So on Launch Day i was already pretty much an expert at the game. I remember taking out some Mechguns and people being amazed by them..... I'm not even going to talk about when people saw my Aspara.

Jonny 5 is alive !

I have played since day one as well so I guess I am as "old-school" as it gets... and I actually did meet Cube before he got so famous and we were (and hopefully still are ) good buds ... Then I took a vacation from the game after it kiled my social life and when I came back Cube was a mega-star...then he convinced my to get v2 and after v2 I took another break and here I am waiting for the Gamecube version with another good friend I met named Cloud II who many people might know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jonny-5 on 2002-06-22 10:42 ]</font>

Ghost, Politically Incorrect

I'm coming back, not that any of you noticed me in the beginning.

jOSEPH HUmar
    sTRIFER hIEN RAmar
    Kyoko Nazaki HUnewearl
    Adri@n FOmarl
    Ser@pe FOnewm
    Majush FOnewearl

My DC broke down so I had to buy a new one and create new characters and couldn't get online anymore not that any of you found a solution to fixing my old DC.

(Awkward silence begins.)
    (1000 furballs roll by.)

Jonny 5 is alive !

anyone remember a guy name hamburgler? I used to hang out with him and a couple other people all the time in v1 and I haven't seen them since :

I also bought PSO from day one so I consider my self Old School too. Though I doubt anyone here has played with me, I only play with people of my clan anyway. But yes I'm getting all future versions of PSO and I just can't wait >__<
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

I got it at launch to and was online the next day so I guess i count as old school too,but I seriously doubt anyone here has ever seen me or played a game with me,I was the quiet...constant resta casting type...so how about it? anyone remember these characters?

Zeke HUcast Whitill secret purple/dark blue color

Melkor FOnewm Yellowboze black and yellow....irritating

I doubt anyone does,but if you do let me know.

i have been Sephiroth since day one when my buddy in Japan sent me a copy a couple days after its release. As for the ssj's, i see too many of them, and i agree, DBZ is not the best representative of anime. even though i am a fan Gundam Wing still owns all on toonami neway

i will be back for gcn as long as its free or still 5$ a month