Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Added by PSOW:

In an effort to make sure everyone has accurate info, we just wanted to add this little update to Arislan's post. While the original post is true for PSO Blue Burst in it's current state (that it is not in English, and there is no way to make it English), there has been recent news indicating that an English version of PSO Blue Burst will be released in Spring of '05. There is a thread to discuss this news here. Please keep checking back for further updates

PSO: Blue Burst is not an English Language game. There is very little in the game that is in English at all. Playing Blue Burst is as if you were playing the GC/XBox version using the JP language setting, all the time.

There is no language patch to make it English available at this time. The one that was attempted is well nigh useless (translates very very little, main menu and status only), and if used, puts the user in violation of ToS with ST. Unlike with GC/XBox, BB GMs mean business, and WILL ban you for breach of ToS. So no using the near useless patch.

There is no English version floating around out there. Your brother's cousin that heard it from his hacker friend is wrong. It doesn't exist. It is Japanese only.

This is a public service announcement from Arislan. You may now return to your homes, under standard blackout procedures.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tomeeboy on 2005-01-12 19:18 ]</font>

Seriously. This should be stickied up there with the rest of them. Though that's never stopped n00bs asking these stupid questions in the past <_< >_>

Eanae's tip for navigating the menus:
    Go onto the game cube/x-box pso, and write down all the menu's if you don't have them memorized. I didn't have the chat options memorized, seeing as I have never played pso online before. It works wonders. I also wrote down the order items go into when you sort them to know the difference between antidotes and antiparalysis.

Well perhaps we can wait for a translation by ST themselves.(If there's been word that we're not getting one, don't flame me for it.)

But yes, it is a Japanese game only.

<insert custom title here>

Heh,I tend to remember all the menus in Japanese games. I also can read Katakana too,so that way I can read most item names.

Watch people still ask if BB is out in english.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2004-08-21 10:52 ]</font>

There's too much idiots that keep asking the same damn questions over and over again -_-

READ THE FAQ!

Meh. PSOBB is not getting my money until atleast the items are translated.

(Trying to feed a mag with no clue what the items are + Little Legit experience = torture)

On 2004-08-21 10:57, Zinger314 wrote:

(Trying to feed a mag with no clue what the items are + Little Legit experience = torture)
    Yeah, that's hard. That's why I wrote down every recovery item's kanji, figured out what it was, and wrote the english name next to it. Raising mags has never been easier! (except in GC/Xbox )

On 2004-08-21 11:16, Cynric wrote:
    On 2004-08-21 10:57, Zinger314 wrote:

Yeah, that's hard. That's why I wrote down every recovery item's kanji, figured out what it was, and wrote the english name next to it. Raising mags has never been easier! (except in GC/Xbox )
    bingo.

BlueBurst Droogy

Hell I forgot all about Blue Burst. Without ultimate, the game is flat out boring.