Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Today I started a new character. Astral Guru. I call nim my extreme character. Why extreme? Astral Guru plays by certain rule that other characters do not need to (even to be legit). These rules are as follows:

1. No mag
    2. No materials
    3. No armor/frame
    4. No shield/barrier
    5. No rare weapons**

**applies only to all caps rares; percents allowed

I find the rules self explanatory.

Why I'm doing this, however, isn't so obvious. I'm doing this mostly for a challenge above all i have faced before in PSO. Another reason is so no one will suspect me as nonlegit (at least with one of my chars. Finally, I'm doing this to freak out nonlegits, even as infrequently as I see them.

I'm posting this mainly to get the word out. Also to get some feed back, and get any suggestions to add to the rules for more difficulty

<insert custom title here>

Hmm...what an interesting way to play! I might try that sometime. I see you picked a HUcast,I probably would have picked a RAcaseal or FOmarl myself.

The challenge is in the HUcast. A FO can upgrade spells and do more dmg, a RA could just stand behind non-extreme chars. HUmar and HUnewearl, again techs. and HUcaseal has a lot mor ATA. Just let it be known that I though of it first

My character, Pink Mag, plays with no mag, but that's pretty simple challenge compared to your difficult challenge.

Mofo in the Know

I gave up playing this game a while ago due to stuff like this. I wish everyone could play the game fairly instead of a few hardcore people doing hat they can to make the game fun. FFXI all the way!

RicoRoyals FOnewm Understudy

On 2004-08-22 20:01, TheWeeOne wrote:
    Finally, I'm doing this to freak out nonlegits, even as infrequently as I see them.
    where do you play to infrequently see nonlegits, if so, please tell me. i am sick of hackers screwing up the game and stealing all the experiecne.

if you dont want to tell me because people might see, my email address is [email protected]

Today I started a new character. Astral Guru. I call nim my extreme character. Why extreme? Astral Guru plays by certain rule that other characters do not need to (even to be legit). These rules are as follows:

1. No mag
    2. No materials
    3. No armor/frame
    4. No shield/barrier
    5. No rare weapons**

This is stupid, simply because you are going to be hurting whatever team you think is going to want you to play with them. Whether you're having fun like this or not, you are going to only be causing the other people in your party grief. Case closed.

Skilled Fighter

On 2004-08-22 21:10, trypticon wrote:

1. No mag
    2. No materials
    3. No armor/frame
    4. No shield/barrier
    5. No rare weapons**

This is stupid, simply because you are going to be hurting whatever team you think is going to want you to play with them. Whether you're having fun like this or not, you are going to only be causing the other people in your party grief. Case closed.
    Heh, true, if you are playing within a totally legit game. If you are playing by yourself, or with people with hacks, I dont see the problem.

Master of the Free World

On 2004-08-22 20:16, TheWeeOne wrote:
    Just let it be known that I though of it first
    Really did you really?
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...=80749&forum=1

Sounds pretty challenging, Good Luck. I wonder what level you would be at when you reach ultimate offline. No Frame means...No God/Battle , I couldnt do it.