Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    X.W.A. God

I was online the other day, and i saw a Newman Female Force character (I forget the name) with a GOLD double sabre! What is this weapon called? I REALLY want one as i am a FOmarl and need some beefy weapons!

Also, this guy gave me a +99 hildeblue's head on a stick! Is this legal or is it hacked?

-S-Rank Twin
    I think FOmarl can use it, but not FOnewearl.

-Do you see people often giving out +99 weapons for free? It's probably hacked and it's probably duped.

I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

the fonewearl was also using god equip as they cant use the s rank TWIN
    Life's a bitch and so am I

Both FOmarls and FOnewms can use the S-Rank Twin. Technically a FOnewearl can, but her max ATP isn't quite high enough for any of the ATP-required S-Ranks. FOnewearls got the short end of the stick. (no pun intended)

I'm willing to wager that a Hildeblue's Head is one of the rarest legit items in the game. Out of hundreds of Hildebears I was fortunate to find a Hildebear's Head. Now imagine that factor with the Hildeblue. If you're lucky you'll see one Hildeblue every couple hundred Hildebears... And its head is as rare as the critter. Your odds of finding one are rediculously close to nil. So why would someone give away a legit one? They wouldn't. There's your answer.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

[quote]
    On 2002-06-23 04:21, -- wrote:
    I was online the other day, and i saw a Newman Female Force character (I forget the name) with a GOLD double sabre! What is this weapon called? I REALLY want one as i am a FOmarl and need some beefy weapons!
    ]

your a force... you dont need weapons that can do what hunters can do. your atp isnt high enbough to even do all that much damage with it. your better iff sticking with one of two things. one- high level techs, or two- a good gun.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

On 2002-06-23 04:52, blue-hawk wrote:
    your a force... you dont need weapons that can do what hunters can do. your atp isnt high enbough to even do all that much damage with it. your better iff sticking with one of two things. one- high level techs, or two- a good gun.
    Uh, wake up and smell the coffee. A FOmarl with S/D 30/30 and J/Z 30/30 using a Hunter weapon can seriously fuck shit up.

Best offline class, ever.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

X.W.A. God

Ok, ok...no need to swear about it!

I was going to keep the Hildeblue's head, but this morning i accidently turned my dreamcast off without pressing QUIT GAME..........while I had my Hildeblue's head equpped

Banned

heh i have done that....it sux

its not the +99 that really gets a person since thats not even HARD to do if you play for a good amount of time but the percents is basically what u need to watch...... chances are if youre doing 1500+ without s/d or j/z or being over lvl 100, ure definately holding a hacked toy. sure if youre uneducated ull argue that it says 60%.. but truth is uve got one of those 180% monster weaps.. the percents are hidden so u wont get booted off of the game... i wonder if st will "legally" up the percents.....

On 2002-06-23 12:02, -- wrote:
    Ok, ok...no need to swear about it!

I was going to keep the Hildeblue's head, but this morning i accidently turned my dreamcast off without pressing QUIT GAME..........while I had my Hildeblue's head equpped
    Your point?