Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Does anyone else think so? I think there will be a million lamers running around just screaming into thier mics, or saying rude/annoying things. ESECIALLY in the lobby, i mean dont you remember all the lamers that would keep puting those annnoying symbols they made? I hope they have a Ignore feature. But i dont care becuase im getting the GC impor

Banned

O also, i would WANT to talk to some one i didnt know..it ruins it for me igues. And whatabout all those people that wil make VOICE SEX named rooms? yuuuuuckie!

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Contrary to what some think my opinion is (I was just playing Devil's Advocate all that time, which I love to do), voice chat is actually a neat feature, though completely throwing away keyboard support was in bad taste.

There's potential for abuse yes, but there's potential abuse for everything. You're not going to stick around jerks whether they're shouting at you in voice, or typing it. You're going to leave anyways, really.

First of all, Thank you soooo much for not doing this on the other thread. Now as for the topic.

Yes it will suck for people like you, but for me it won't. I know there's a mute button and I know I'm not going to put the headset on unless I go into teams anyway. Otherwise I'll only use virtual keyboard and word select. Games of Voice sex? bah good grief. I don't give a damn about that, not like i'm going into those games. People screaming in lobbies? Two options, MUTE FEATURE or just DON'T USE THE HEADSET. I'm just stating facts about this that's all, nothing more. Truthfully I don't think this is not the right way to critisize the Xbox version. Also, being a tad off topic. Voice Chat would be great in games like Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon and others because you need strategy to win. Why wouldn't it be like that in PSO? I'm not saying it won't happen either, just saying that it's equally possible of it not happenning. Besides, I'll be playing from people of my clan so I know who I'm playing with As for strangers, I'll meet good ones in time, just seeing some here who are getting it seem pretty nice people so what's the big deal.

Not trying to convince you, you have your reasons why not getting the Xbox version and that's just fine, I just want you to hear what I think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubesahl on 2002-06-23 14:49 ]</font>
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

Banned

its just preferance i guess, i hate talking on the phone so i would probably hate talking into the Mic.

On 2002-06-23 14:53, Sleet1 wrote:
    its just preferance i guess, i hate talking on the phone so i would probably hate talking into the Mic.
    Now that's a good reason In my case I'm pretty shy but I know it'll be fun once I get the hang of it. And Exactly, it's a matter of prefference

#1 there is a topic about this already
    #2 You post too much
    #3 There will be lamers on the keyboard as well, you can mute them in either version.

Banned

4) your an ass. Why dont you go take that giant Dildo out of your butt and calm down.

On 2002-06-23 15:05, Sleet1 wrote:
    4) your an ass. Why dont you go take that giant Dildo out of your butt and calm down.
    Yeah, I forgot to add that(#4) to my list. Thanks for the heads up.

roflmao Man, I knew this was going to piss Greg off lol Lately people are making posts that annoy him a lot, one would say that people do it on purpose lol
    And guys relax ok?