Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You don't have to wait to talk to PSO users on the Xbox, you can do it now with your Dreamcast! All you need is a few items:

1) A broadband connection (56k could lag a LOT with voice and gaming at the same time)
    2) A router
    3) A computer with a NIC
    4) A Dreamcast with a BBA
    5) A headset microphone
    6) Yahoo chat

Network your DC and computer to the router, and connect your broadband to the router. Log on PSO as normal, and load up your computer. It's best if the computer is nearby, or at least you have a very long headset cable. Go into Yahoo chat, and go into the PSO chat (if there would be one). Set the mic to Handsfree, and play PSO like an Xbox (just without the graphical update and new stages and such)

Teehee, you're so smart and funny! *giggle*
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Yeah, and if you want to simulate an Oberon lobby style voice chat, join one of those voice rooms with lots of people in them, particularly in the Chatterbox or Fight Room

On 2002-06-23 16:00, inferno10 wrote:
    (just without the graphical update and new stages and such)
    BTW, X-Box is going to feature graphical updates and new stages? Hehe. Where did you read that?
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

lol! hahah~ Good one! But I don't think people will actually do this though lol But good inventive lol
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

I thought Xbox PSO was going to be a possible port of PSO EP: I and II

It's still unknown so let's leave it there before people start speculating O__o....
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

Skilled Fighter

Yes, nothing is concrete on what the XBOX version will have (besides the Forest Area and four character classes ^_^). Let's hope the arguments and flames on the matter stay in the other threads on the matter.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Actually, one of those Xbox streaming movies showed bits and pieces of all 4 areas, much like your standard game trailer. That and not much else.

The guy who won't play with cheaters. Period.

Until you know for sure what Xbox PSO is going to be, why do you make stupid jokes? I'm sorry if your jelous that the Gamecube dosen't have Halo or JSRF, or Morrowind, I'm sorry, but if making fun of Xbox PSO makes you feel better that all you have is Luigi's Mansion, and other stupid kids games, then carry on!

Remember, you may not be excited, or even care about Xbox PSO, but some people really want to know that FACTS about it before they say one way or the other what it is.

Sorry for the rant, I really have nothing against Gamecube or it's fans, but seriously! Why make fun of the Xbox just to feel better about your system!? It's idiotic! Knock it off and the world would be better! And mods who think thats proper behavior is just crazy.