I've been having a hard time with the online-friend who's doing me the favor of uploading my images so I May use them as Signatures in various message boards.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a free host that would pics to be used as sigs or on other sites. I've already tried Homestead.

I'm always available to host sigs. There are afew other people as well, but I'll let them say if they can help or not.

If you need it, I'm here.
    Look, he did it again.

Same as Abdur. I don't mind hosting pics at all. Just ask.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-06-24 23:41 ]</font>

You sure you wouldn't mind uploading and changing images? I've just begun to play around with Adobe so I make many Sigs and i change them often. Normally my host is quick about it, but this time around he's been taking his sweet time (a week almost). I'd perfer to have my own space on the net which i cna change at my own will. But if any of you are generous enough (and patient enough to deal with my uploads) then I'll give it a shot.

If you are going to be changing your sig constantly then you may want to invest in some of your own web space. It's rude to constantly be asking people to re upload your sig. You can get a basic account on most hosts for like $5 a month and a domain name is only around $20 a year. Perhaps with the profits from your next film you can afford that.

On 2002-06-25 06:19, Javier_Von_Fenrir wrote:
    You sure you wouldn't mind uploading and changing images? I've just begun to play around with Adobe so I make many Sigs and i change them often. Normally my host is quick about it, but this time around he's been taking his sweet time (a week almost). I'd perfer to have my own space on the net which i cna change at my own will. But if any of you are generous enough (and patient enough to deal with my uploads) then I'll give it a shot.
    No, it's no problem. Resizing, optimizing, then uploading takes less than five minutes. It's not that big of a deal.

On 2002-06-25 09:22, pixelate wrote:
    No, it's no problem. Resizing, optimizing, then uploading takes less than five minutes. It's not that big of a deal.
    I agree, I do it for alot of people, atleast I'm helping someone while I'm here. Even if it is just something as simple as a sig.

Me and pixel are here, I'm usually on all night, and on AIM if I'm online. It just depends when you're on really.

And I don't know what that other guy was doing that it took them a week to get something uploaded, I do it as soon as something gets sent to me, even if I have to tinker with it and make it within PSOW requirements.
    Look, he did it again.