Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

strangely, I have never found a hit percent higher than 50, but my Brother did find a 0/50/50/95 Hell vulcan.

I think I found like 35% hit l&k's or something...or vulcans or whatever.
    My spread needle has pretty solid %'5 though summing like 20/35/35/0 or something

On 2004-09-01 15:57, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:
    On 2004-09-01 08:01, zathura2 wrote:
    *prepares for flaming.*

I SWEAR it's legit....cause I found it offline and tekked it myself.

Lavis cannon- 0/0/90/90/100

I worked 4 months trading for the two syncestas to turn it into a Double Cannon, since I didn't have the proper ID.

I'm currently allowing a friend to "borrow" it, since I don't use my HUmar anymore. As soon as I see him again, I'll be sure to get a pic and post it.
    Please tell me you backed that up and put it on another memory card. That has got to be one of the best finds in all of PSO history!!!
    I had it backed up for awhile, but since I belong in a legit guild, and was getting a lot of flak from denebians because they didn't believe me, I destroyed my copy of it so they wouldn't be able to nitpick on it. So now, there is only one, 100% legit.

French Eclair had a 100 hit L&K combat, found himself. Chargey stuff excluded that'd be like the best single thing hitty weapon Evar.

But it fsod'd. ._.

I hate fsod.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

55% Hit on of all things, a Blaster, without special tendencies to tek the thing.

Just found it on a run one time. Nothing special.

Again, it's up to you, but remember, it IS possible, and it WILL happen sooner or later. I just got lucky
    The chances of finding a weapons that rare with percents that godly is rarer than all the drops in the game combined. :|

I agree, Fossil, next time someone posts such an obvious lie, just ignore them, otherwise it ruins the topic.

On 2004-09-02 02:51, Kef wrote:
    I agree, Fossil, next time someone posts such an obvious lie, just ignore them, otherwise it ruins the topic.
    "sigh" once again, nobody believes the truth. Even the fact that I found it offline doesn't seem to matter, seeing as how the unbelievers need some sort of proof, of which I have none, aside from my word as a legit pso player. If that isn't enough for you, then pso really is worse off than I thought.

I guess I have to be popular person with 10,000 posts before anybody will believe me. Oh well.

Never giving up

I thought there was a mex on the combined percents on a found wepon, besides, like people said... ANY wepen with those kindda percents are so rare, they should NEVER be found, we ar talking the pinkal sycowand being easyer bit millions over....

A high post count does not increase your credibilty, you just ran into a wall, and bam !
    It's not a matter of believing you or not, I could not care less, you're lying, that's all, I neither believe you nor disbelieve you, I know the fact that what you're saying is wrong, simple.

We get liars like you by the dozen each month, drop your foolish notions and move on...