Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Um that is strange how the males are completely inferior...I hope the stats change dramatically during the leveling up..

As I can see you really like HUmar but you shouldn't let my opinion get you mad or anything I have a right to have my own opinion anyway. I like HUmars too but just thought they had a bit too much power in Ver.2. Now in GC they'll be lots more balanced and my little dislike for them will probably be gone.
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

Hunewearl is pretty weird, lowest atp/ata and highest dfp/evp and nice MST start.
    Hp isn't shown.... If hunewearl has the lowest hp i don't care 2 much about them having highest dfp/evp... Hucaseal looks great, very nice ata!!! I'm decided which will be my HUnter

[quote]
    On 2002-06-26 06:39, Rubesahl wrote:

Anyway do you mean by max stats as in when they get to highest level or something?
    Yes, to the final level. I apologize!

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Don't worry.

HUmars will begin to diminish in number after about the second month when people start to realize that they suck in the new PSO and can't raise their stats with techs, nor use the HUmar-favorite: Spread Needle. They'll start asking around, what classes CAN cast Shifta and Deband (which is every single class in the game that can use techs aside from the HUmar).

I guarantee that FOmar and RAmar will become the most used classes, given some time. FOmar because he's the most physically oriented and has access to all techs, RAmar because he has access to the Spread Needle and shifta/deband.

I'm still playing a HUmar as before. The crappier they are in the game, the happier I am.

The stats don't make much sense, and I doubt that character growth will be affected by them. Odds are, as the characters level up, they'll have the stats we expect them to have.

STR: HUcast, HUcaseal, HUmar, HUnewearl
    DFP: HUcast, HUcaseal, HUmar, HUnewearl
    MST: HUnewearl, HUmar
    ATA: HUcaseal, HUcast, HUnewearl, HUmar
    Not too sure about EVP. It would make sense for the non-androids to have higher EVP, but this wasn't the way in the DC versions.

The FOrce stats will probably give some more insight as to what ST is intending to do. That is, do Newman now have the best DFP & EVP? (I doubt it)

On 2002-06-26 08:36, Parn wrote:

HUmars will begin to diminish in number after about the second month when people start to realize that they suck in the new PSO and can't raise their stats with techs, nor use the HUmar-favorite: Spread Needle. They'll start asking around, what classes CAN cast Shifta and Deband (which is every single class in the game that can use techs aside from the HUmar).

I guarantee that FOmar and RAmar will become the most used classes, given some time. FOmar because he's the most physically oriented and has access to all techs, RAmar because he has access to the Spread Needle and shifta/deband.

I'm still playing a HUmar as before. The crappier they are in the game, the happier I am.
    You know, when I first heard that Spreads were RAmar only, I was pretty happy.

Then I came to the exact same conclusion you did.

*Resolves to never use needle*

-Khaotika!

"Eh, I'll play one anyway. Not like RAmars got much respect before... "

Umm don't be too confused about hune EVP/DFP. Seems like they fixed things cuz I remember a while ago in the guide, char explanations said "these hot chars have the best defense and evasion in the game." Just like in the v1 manual HUmar descrip. "I can use most techs" or whatever it said. Looks like they made things the way they were originally supposed to be? O_o;

On 2002-06-26 11:13, Khaotika wrote:
    You know, when I first heard that Spreads were RAmar only, I was pretty happy.
    RAmarl can use the Spread Needle too.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Aussie RAcast Battler

Yeh I seriously think the only RAmars we'll see are the vets who just won't let go, and the few n00Bs who decide he must be better than a RAmarl - otherwise why would they be so god damn ugly (I still say they're both going to suck hehehe).

RAcast man.. why on earth would ANYone pick a magic Ranger HU.. maybe, ok. RAngers are already playing catchup to HU as it is.. poor RAmar is so dumbed down. RAcast are da bom!

I agree we'll have to see the stat growth to see how it turns out properly. Not like I haven't asked Trial players 5 times already (just the first 5 levels would be nice!)