Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guess in order to unlock Hard Mode, you have to be at both Level 30 and do all of the Government quests.

4-2 is a pain in the ass with that 30 minute timer. Couldn't do it alone, couldn't do it with a partner and I just tried it with a 3rd member without success.

Is there a trick to this Quest? How many of those crystal structures must I activate?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NickG on 2004-09-06 20:04 ]</font>

4 crystals in the first part, two in the second part. that should be about right. The point of that quest is more or less teamwork, upon spliting up and getting each crystal... Try to meet up with some Eigo and give it another try, if you failed. XP

Ya, splitting up was my main idea on the 3rd try, but trying to communicate with players who understand a minimal of English is pretty hard. After all those hours playing with these good folks, this was the first time that the language barrier really gave me some trouble.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NickG on 2004-09-06 21:03 ]</font>

OMG, I loathe that quest. I've had to do it like 15 times. T_T;

You need 2-3 people to do it properly. The third person is highly useful if SOMEONE forgets to get a Crystal. Four people would work too, I guess.

Just to give me some hope for the future is 4-3 the last one after 4-2, or is there another one? Also, is 4-2 the only timed quest that remains?

Just to give me some hope for the future is 4-3 the last one after 4-2, or is there another one? Also, is 4-2 the only timed quest that remains?

it goes to 4-5

and yeah i had a few probles with it to...

On 2004-09-06 21:12, NickG wrote:
    there are 4-5, which is the last one. and yes 4-2 is the last time quest remains. if you are still stuck, just create a team called 4-2 help, there should be plenty of people who are willing to help you, go to aries as there are load of people playing, those japanese are quite friendly so don't worry, if you are still stuck then pm me, we can arrange time to play.

4-2 gets you every time when you start another difficulty...
    Ideally, you want to play with 4 low level pepole, so that you have the thrill and suspense (I've cleared it with under 4 seconds left....) but 3 people are more than enough if you have decent levels.
    There are 3 crystals in the level, activating the fourth unlocks a special last room in which you need to kill a load of ennemies within the remaining time. Then activate the fifth and last crystal.

I'm curious to see that one in Ultimate...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I'd be glad to help you out, if you ever catch me online and you still haven't done it - I usually hang out scorpio 5, but I can be found on Leo3 sometimes as well