I've tried the Edycup thing twice now and I've accumulated 533 points by killing a truckload of monsters.

Now I know that they are accumulating cause that little pigtail girl gives me my results when I ask her in the Quest Room.

Thing is, when I'm in the lobby and want to purchase something, it says 0 point in my account?

What's up with that?

EDY cup and Team points are two different things. TO accumulate team points, you must donate rare weapons through the team menu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-09-07 16:24 ]</font>

On 2004-09-07 16:24, Eanae wrote:
    EDY cup and Team points are two different things. TO accumulate team points, you must donate rare weapons through the team menu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-09-07 16:24 ]</font>
    Ya, figured it was something like that; it was darn easy to get points.

However, I have two Rare Weapons right now which I will not be able to use for quite sometime (Force). Is it worth trading them in, what the estimated value of these?

what are the items?

something like club of laconium would be 1 point. more rare stuff like Talis (hard de rol le drop) would be 10 pts

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Midnight on 2004-09-07 17:05 ]</font>

10 points, is that all they're giving for Rare weapons !!! Man, Sonic Team have made one hell of a strategy thing here:

-We Give you a game for your PC, PSO BlueBurst

-Buy a Hunter's License and play

-Get your friends to get a Hunter's License as well to play with you

-Play for a long time and we'll give point for you to spend on usless junk

-Oh wait, did we forget to mention, it take at lease 2000 points to buy something and that alone takes two months. Haha, this is worst then Air Miles

-So let's see, that's 1024 Yen X 2 X 4 = Whohoo, that's 8192 Yen in our pocket. All of that from a port of a 4 year old game which we got people hocked on a console that lasted 2 years in most countries.

Honestly, for $10US a month, they could have provided with some better goodies. Server side and keyboard shortcuts are cool and all, but something like Free Dressingroom (see the recent Dressingroom topic) could have been rewarding.

I think that they made everything possible so that you don't create a one man team....
    Right now, you're in normal mode, so of course you're not going to get incredible stuffs. Get to Hard mode and the boss might drop your first 10 pts rares. In VH, you find rare weapons from boxes... so actually, once you get to very hard, you do accumulate points. It just takes quite an amount of runs...
    Right now I have about 20 ennemy parts sitting in the bank. It's just too much of hassle to transform them all... most ennemy parts weapons are worth 10pts. Just do fake in yellow and you should get anough rappy fans...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The points you get mostly depends on the number of stars of the weapon.

9 stars - 1 point
    10 stars - 10 points
    11 stars - 50 points
    12 stars - ?? points

What??????????????
    11 stars weapons are 50 pts? Did you convert a Summit Moon to points or something?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Yeah, I think Summit Moon is the 11 stars weapon you can get in V. Hard. That's mostly how our team gets our points.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JPD002 on 2004-09-09 09:20 ]</font>

On 2004-09-09 09:17, JPD002 wrote:
    That's mostly how our team gets our points.
    It is??? I thought it was mainly enemy parts?
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.