Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Tooth Fairy

Yellowboze is a very balanced ID, you will find more Meseta, which i would care for, and you will have better odds to percents.

Yellowboze is also a pretty good force ID, but for Gjl: Dont say Pinkal is bad!
    I made a list of findable items for the few accepted force IDs, and Pinkal is definately the best ID for technique casting forces, as well as one of the best IDs for melee forces. I dont say this just like that, i did sit down and went through the whole drop file...

So you better not make me provide you with a link...

Anyways, stick to Yellowboze.

Yellowboze? Eh, it's a pretty nice, well-balanced ID. Finds -slightly- more meseta than other IDs, and it finds the best Flowen's Sword/DB's Sword models. Not to mention every enemy part, as well as Pan Arm's Arms in Hard mode Caves, with a much nicer drop rate. It's what my FOmar on GC and BB use. *shrugs*

And hot damn, that is one DAMN nice Madam's Umbrella, congrats on that.

YELLOWBOZE is good. Freaking Sinow Reds never dropped their arms, though, in the Soul Blade runs I did online. T_T

Techically, since YELLOWBOZE gets more meseta drops, it gets LESS meseta. About the highest amount you usually see a capsule have from a normal enemy/box is 255, higher if it's a boss or something like a Sinow Red or Bringer. Whereas your average Ult Ruins armor/shield drop will net you 3-5k meseta each. >_> Even weapons sell for at least a few hundred, usually a thousand and up. >_>; If meseta drops, and next to it is something like an Ultimate Frame, I ignore the meseta and go for the frame 'cause it's an entire fricking Trifluid.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

I thought I made a good choice, more meseta less meseta drainage from the Trifluids.

On 2004-09-08 18:24, Ian-KunX wrote:
    If meseta drops, and next to it is something like an Ultimate Frame, I ignore the meseta and go for the frame 'cause it's an entire fricking Trifluid.
    why nto get both?

Well, usually someone else is right on top of you going for the same stuff. :3 Now, if nobody is there, sure, I'll take both, but if someone's next to me, I'll take the frame. I'm usually FO, they're usually HU or RA, I need it more than they do. >.> Fscking Trifluids.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

So what's great on this ID... Secure Feet... Madam's Umbrella... Pan Arms Arms

Hey Dont bash Pinkal! My FOmar has it, and to tell you the truth... Its not that bad. But yeah, yellowbose is a great section ID, The Pan arms drop in the only reason i made my driod ranger... lol... I was trying to get one to drop so i can make and give it to my FOmar. anyway, stick with it!

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2004-09-08 11:35, Gjl wrote:
    Since FOmars have sucky ATA (worst in the GAME actually) they will NEED weapons with hit% to do well.
    Aaaaah, Gjl, Gjl, Gjl, why do I like to pick a fight with you?

Indeed FOmars have the worst ATA in the game, but as long as you have a BASE ATA of atleast 142 (I recommend 150 though), you'll be hitting most shots everywhere! As my FOmar likes to prove >.> He uses Bringer's Rifle. Which can't get Hit%s anyways.

In fact, pretty much all my characters are up to or past my own recommended "Needed" ATA except for my melee FOnewearl, since I focused her Rati on ATP and MST... so I need 2 God/Arms to get her ATA to a decent level >_<;;; (It's 111 right now... I wonder how I got to Ult RUins meleeing @____@).

Oh yeah, and my casting FOnewm. BUt since he's a casting...

The Angels Demon

My Yellowboze Lvl 116 HUmar is awesome! He's well balanced, the items obtainable are well balanced, and his Drop Rates (for those who go by them, I don't) are well balanced.

Yes, there are those elusive rares I have yet to obtain, but there are quite a few of those for all IDs anyway. And the large quantities of mesesta obtainable is great! I never run out of money, even while using my Charge Vulcans.

IMHO, Yellowboze is a good starter ID. My next ID is Oran because of the certain rares it can get that my Yellowboze can't.