the Home-town Hero

There is a similar post in Tech Support, but.. what the hell, people hardly go there. I like to use logic in my many ways of thinking.

I haven't logged in PSOW for quite some time, now, so hopefully no one will remember me and we can just start on a fresh, clean slate or trust and understanding.

With that out of the way, I should list my problems so that you may analyze them in any way, shape, process, or form.

!1! I cannot get to the BB registration screen because I do not have a so-called "Japanese Enabled" browser. I've tried a number of things, but just to make sure, I'm not going to list them, just to keep you thinking and feeling you are contributing :happy:

!2! I cannot load BB because of my graphics card. It's not a.) seeing it or b.) the drivers need to be updated. The problem lies in the inability to access my video card information (IE, model number, brand number, etc.). I know that it is an ATI Radeon, but does anyone have a site they can recommend me? Or some steps to access this information without using the web?

Please, and Thank you -
    D. Sturges

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Answered question in Tech Support. This post should have gone in the official stickyed thread for just this use.

the Home-town Hero

On 2004-09-07 22:14, Schpitz wrote:
    There is a similar post in Tech Support, but.. what the hell, people hardly go there. I like to use logic in my many ways of thinking.

I haven't logged in PSOW for quite some time, now, so hopefully no one will remember me and we can just start on a fresh, clean slate or trust and understanding.

With that out of the way, I should list my problems so that you may analyze them in any way, shape, process, or form.

!1! I cannot get to the BB registration screen because I do not have a so-called "Japanese Enabled" browser. I've tried a number of things, but just to make sure, I'm not going to list them, just to keep you thinking and feeling you are contributing :happy:

!2! I cannot load BB because of my graphics card. It's not a.) seeing it or b.) the drivers need to be updated. The problem lies in the inability to access my video card information (IE, model number, brand number, etc.). I know that it is an ATI Radeon, but does anyone have a site they can recommend me? Or some steps to access this information without using the web?

Please, and Thank you -
    D. Sturges

oh so sorry... not. But thanks for the help.