Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GO TO HELL C:

On 2004-09-12 11:12, NickG wrote:

You seem to be forgeting that some of those players may be new to the game. They might have heard how hard the ult. mode was on the consoles and might be afraid of going higher.
    Ultimate doesn't come after Normal, there's Hard and Very Hard. It's pathetic to see players with Lv 100 and up playing in Normal mode. Most of them just seem to want to show of to newer players.
    There's a little edit button, you just use it rather then making 3 new posts.

Also take into consideration that the high lvls are helping low lvl friends lvl. I know on GC my FOmar seems to play more vhard then ult because I'm usually helping a friend

On 2004-09-12 11:15, Nites wrote:
    many people in normal mode are usually hunting for items *cough invisable guard cough photon drops cough*

secondly ep2 is really good now for exp if you are experienced enough and know how to run through it fast. The main problem that stands with ep2 is that the item drops arent very good. i mean theres not much god units in ep2.. no rare monsters to keep you playing for them (im mostly referring to stages past temple)

Well the drop rate for good items increases with every mode, so it would be logical to play at lease in Hard Mode. Plus, you will eventually have every item possible in Normal mode (spells, Rares, Units), so it's pointless to do it just for cash.

Playing with a Force is the most expensive character to play with and I have like 300 000 in bank with nothing more to buy except for Fluids since I think I got most of the spells, units, weapons and armor I could get in Normal mode.

Like I said before, I just want to finish EP2 before moving to Hard Mode. I should be around Lv 40 by then, which is a fair Lv for a Fonewarl.

But I'll have to agree with you on the EP2 item drops rate. Enemies are pretty cheap in EP2, they hardly leave squat, in Normal mode anyway.

On 2004-09-12 10:54, Dhylec wrote:
    many who play ep1+2 usually been through dc's times
    they are very used to the foes, maps, tricks & the overall game play of ep1

ep2, even though with pretty graphics, is still new, can be harder & sometimes less rewarding than ep1
    that matches me exactly...

you dont need to bash people that like dofferent things then you. i very much prefer ep1 due to familiarness, but id gladly join an ep2 game if friends are in it.

Also take into consideration that the high lvls are helping low lvl friends lvl. I know on GC my FOmar seems to play more vhard then ult because I'm usually helping a friend
    Well aware of the little Edit button, I use it a lot. But those were 3 different replies from 3 different users, so I made 3 different replies myself, got a problem with that?

And if you're trying to help your friends when you're at a very high level compare to them, you're not really helping them. A tutorial is good, but they should play with people with an average of more or less 5 Lv of difference. Also, the offline quests (AKA Single player quests in BB) are a great way to earn levels, items and cash while being a little easier for a new character and player.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2004-09-12 10:51, NickG wrote:
    Well, most players doesn't mean every players, so if the hat doesn't fit, don't wear it.
    Then don't try putting the hat on others.

Sorry, but you lose.

[/quote]

that matches me exactly...

you dont need to bash people that like dofferent things then you. i very much prefer ep1 due to familiarness, but id gladly join an ep2 game if friends are in it.

[/quote]

Again, it's practicly the same thing. And I'm not bashing this in particular, I'm bashing the people who won't play because they find EP2 difficult.

I'll admit, the timed quest for VR Quest 5-4 and 6-4 are a pain, but they're not impossible.

I'm in ULT now, so I am afraid. I am weak. For now. MUST GET RED SABER! :wakco: Ya, Ep2 in ULT pwns us all, so I wait. I love Ep2, and I learned the tricks to it. I go to it a lot. Heck, on Vhard in BB, I did all the Ep2 gov quests and none of the Ep1 gov quests in Vhard. Hehehehe...

NickG, I personaly think most people don't bother with ep2 because as far as leveling goes, you don't find much better than ep1 quests. Like 4-3, 4-4, 4-5, lost heat sword, Maximum Attack...
    The only really good quests exp wise in ep2 are 5-5 and 7-4. 7-4 actually isn't all that good exp wise, but it does have 4 of each mini boss and if you have a good weapon and Shifta, you can clear it very fast.
    I'm on Ult in both ep1 and ep2, and being a DC player, I'm quite disappointed with Ultimate. I could hit things in Seabed with a H&S Justice at lv120 (with a Hucaseal), which is, like, ueber lame. Of course, most ennemies could 1-hit-kill me, but....
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

GO TO HELL C:

On 2004-09-12 12:02, NickG wrote:

Well aware of the little Edit button, I use it a lot. But those were 3 different replies from 3 different users, so I made 3 different replies myself, got a problem with that?

And if you're trying to help your friends when you're at a very high level compare to them, you're not really helping them. A tutorial is good, but they should play with people with an average of more or less 5 Lv of difference. Also, the offline quests (AKA Single player quests in BB) are a great way to earn levels, items and cash while being a little easier for a new character and player.

Sorry for giving you advice so you don't have a rough time here. It'll never happen again.

And I'm talking about helping someone who HAS a character 100+ or whatever already and they want to get a 2nd, 3rd, 4th whatever character to ultimate mode. People don't just have 1 character

On 2004-09-12 12:04, Solstis wrote:
    On 2004-09-12 10:51, NickG wrote:
    Well, most players doesn't mean every players, so if the hat doesn't fit, don't wear it.
    Then don't try putting the hat on others.

Sorry, but you lose.
    Do you even know what you're saying? Honestly, that reply was stupid that it damaged my brain. Next time, wait two minutes before clicking the submit button.

If you feel targeted, then it's because the hat fits. Some people so far have valid arguments, but a reply like yours seem to point out that you are weak.