Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I love the cutest girl at Hinata-Sou FinalMasterM's Avatar
    On top of the roof, looking at the sky, with Shinobu.

If I'm to import then I'm gonna have to settle for the Boot CD, I, nor my dad, think its a good idea to send the GC to someone to mess with (also its a bit out of my price range)

I feel that I have to say this.

Don't be scared!!!11 Just send your GameCube into NCSX //0//!!!@@@22

Did you read the other gc modding topic? I'm sorry but boot discs are annoying and if you plan on playing PSO for a long time you will be happy that you did. The boot disc is worth it I guess if you are scared and like juggling discs everytime you want to play. T_T^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlatinumGame on 2002-06-28 22:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlatinumGame on 2002-06-28 22:57 ]</font>

Also you have to make sure the boot disc is able to format your mem card into a JP mem card

Edit: You said modding was out of your price ranget but the PAR is 39.99 and getting it modded is 38 :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruri-Chan on 2002-06-28 23:05 ]</font>

On 2002-06-28 23:03, Ruri-Chan wrote:
    Also you have to make sure the boot disc is able to format your mem card into a JP mem card

Edit: You said modding was out of your price ranget but the PAR is 39.99 and getting it modded is 38 :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruri-Chan on 2002-06-28 23:05 ]</font>
    Format into a JP memory card? what?

And I'm ordering both PSO and the boot from buyrite.com and the boot is 25, I also fear for my GC's safety.

Jonny 5 is alive !

are you sure the boot cd can format a memory card? if not you better just save the 25 bucks and send it in... Also, dont worry about sending it because you can get insurance from the postal service for like 5 buucks that covers over 200 dollars...

watch how people will say "just get a mod chip". even though it doesnt help at all.

i say go for it finalmm!

On 2002-06-28 23:50, X-thirteen wrote:
    watch how people will say "just get a mod chip". even though it doesnt help at all.

i say go for it finalmm!
    OMG!! not flaming or anything but X-13 is on topic!! I... I... *passes out*

*comes too*

I think I will go for it, but I wanna know if ANYONE has already BOUGHT/thinking of BUYING one and could tell me some heads up on the product.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEND MY GAMECUBE AWAY, END OF THAT SUBJECT.

Ok with the boot disk theres a chance that the US gc won't even be able to format the memory card to jp format and even if it could you wouldn't be able to access that card from the gcs built in memory card manager so no copying guild cards from 1 memory card to another. If you even tried to access the jp formatted card in the memory card manager it would ask you to format the card to US format.

Besides the bootdisk is currently vapourware it can't be bought, no one has them even if buyrite is advertising they do. The boot disk was announced in the UK first and it still isn't out here, it keeps getting delayed.

On 2002-06-28 23:50, X-thirteen wrote:

i say go for it finalmm!
    No mod chips are needed, Its 2 wires and a switch soldered to an empty space where a resistor should be. Before answering try knowing what you're talking about idiot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LuvSlave on 2002-06-29 05:25 ]</font>

I would seriously reconsider ordering ANYTHING from Buyrite. I've dealt with them in the past and they are less than a pleasure to deal with. They STILL haven't fixed their errors on my order and I've complained to the Better Business Bureau about them. I'm not alone in this, either. I suggest you check their record out yourself with the Better Business Bureau.

http://www.bbb.com/