Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I for one am black. To me it seems my race is a minority in the world of PSO. I would just like to know who else here is black or to be politcally correct Afican American. Also if you are not a mainstream race in PSO and consider your race a minority, what are you and have you met any other people your race?

I have no problems with any race at all. I'm just curious. Thanks for in participating my poll. ^_^

Mmmmk. Looks like we have some people here that are scared to tell their true race because they feel they will become a outcast of pso society. T_T^ Or maybe everyone here is just............

It could just be that there aren't that most players are caucasian...

If you wanna talk about being a minority, female PSO players are probably the least common.

well im a black female(gasp 2 minorities in 1) but if you wanna get technical im mullatto(black+white)

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

PSO Assassin

Heh I been wondering who else around here is black Thats cool. I dont know a lot of ppl here that is African-American.

I R CHINESE@@@@@@

Or in some other way of saying it..AzNbOi

I for one am mixed. I am half black and half white. Which is cool because I get to experience two cultures at once!

Chinese desu, born in HK(Macau actually), living in England at the mo >_<. Ive met quite a few HK ppl in PSO, but the experience isnt that great, its like 'chicken talking to duck'. in another word, they dont get what I'm saying, nor do I understand what they r saying. so I actually prefer playing with english-speaker players

On 2002-06-29 15:23, Ina wrote:
    Chinese desu, born in HK(Macau actually), living in England at the mo >_<. Ive met quite a few HK ppl in PSO, but the experience isnt that great, its like 'chicken talking to duck'. in another word, they dont get what I'm saying, nor do I understand what they r saying. so I actually prefer playing with english-speaker players
    Yeah! I know what you mean...when they speak in Cantonese using english letters X_x

It's kinda fun to play around on the Japanese language setting...I can find a few words in Chinese

Why does race matter, especially in a videogame?