[[[I have enhanced this offer-- see my more recent post]]]

If you have a Twin Brand, consider the following:

-Your mag will forever be a part of your character (unless you sell him-- shame on you!). It cannot be stolen from you, unlike a weapon. When you die and get disconnected, you cannot lose your mag to the bowels of server to VMU lag. Your twin brand can be looted by a 12 year old kewld00d; your mag will simply laugh at him.

-Your mag can be used by all your characters at any level. Not so for a special weapon.

-With a mag cell, the unique mags you can create are wonderful-looking (they resemble critters rather than machines/add ons), and much more functional as well. Would you rather be using a double saber with a generic mag, getting smacked down by a VHard rag rappy, or have a critter-like mag making you invincible every time your health drops below a third?

If you are interested in trading the Twin Brand and a Victor Axe for the Mag Cell 502, let me know. The Soniti mag that now sits on my shoulder (which arose from my first Mag Cell 502) is both adorable and priceless. I think you will be pleased with the trade.

-Guardian ICQ 5896613

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-02-22 09:24 ]</font>