PSO Assassin

I remember this being announced around the time of PSO, and here we are, getting ready for the third incarnation of PSO to be released on GC, and FarNation has not been heard of... it wasnt canceled (or was it?)... is there a new console targeted for the game? what? god, why didnt this release in summer 2001 like it was SUPPOSED to? WHY? WHY? WHY? NEED CONSOLE MMORPG! this could have done a lot for the DC with a bit of ADVERTISING... grrrr...

hmmm this should be posted in rants lol.

anyways, please, does anybody know anything about FarNation? <prays for GC release, even though no one probably knows...>

WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

FarWhozzit? Never heard of the game... and i follow games pretty close o_O (at least i thought i did)

Perfection at its best

I guess you don't then, do you!? *cough*
    Anywho...Didn't you tell me it was supposed to be like PSO 2 or something? I can't remember anything with the slightest importance...so refresh my memory...

Post Farmer (minus the S)

Wow, I can honestly say I never heard of that game. Kind of surprising since it was going to be a MMORPG and those usually get a decent amount of notice.

All I know about it is that the game is an Online RPG and it was announced for the XBox. That is about it. Sorry.