Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PSO vs PSO+

So, you can tell whether a person online is using Plus based on the movement of the summoning circle? Spiffy.

Meh. Wake me up again when a US release for PSO2 is announced, mmkay? Mmkay.

~Busta~

Well, I got PSO+ a few days back and needless to say I think it FREAKING SUCKS!!!

OMFG!! >_<

Just so that all of you know. When you get PLUS, you can't just load up any character you want and play the Towers you have to beat Seat of the Heart, which HAS TO BE THE MOST ANNOYING QUEST EVER!!

For any of you that have never played it before, you must take elly with you through Temple, Spaceship, Fight the Gol Dragon with her, CCA, Tower. If she dies at all then you have to restart to when u last saved the quest.... >_<. I played through it with my Skyly HUcast lvl 114 and I knew what I was doing and it still took me a good hour. Those who play it the first time, or if Elly dies a couple of times, then expect to be sitting through that quest for hours... then you have to factor in that if you want to do that for ULT or with other characters you have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN!!! Wtf is up with that?! >_<

As far as online goes, I have noticed that I get FSOD WAYYY more than before. I was playing the other day through EN4 and someone used a Rafoie and it FSOD'd me.... >_< I wasn't playing in Vega or anything like that either...

That was like the first time I have ever FSOD without warping somewhere to get it. Made me lose my striker of chao too! So now I have to get another paku paku and play TTF again. >_<

Bah!

Plus SonicTeam is sooo freaking LAZY! During the intro "cinematics" when it shows the story and goes to the title screen it doesn't have "Plus" on it. They only added "Plus" to the "Press Start" screen. Now that is sad...

So if anyone is thinking about getting Plus, I wouldn't advise it unless you don't have online or if you just want to burn $30.

On 2004-09-23 11:45, Tsudo_Plat wrote:
    Well, I got PSO+ a few days back and needless to say I think it FREAKING SUCKS!!!

OMFG!! >_<

Just so that all of you know. When you get PLUS, you can't just load up any character you want and play the Towers you have to beat Seat of the Heart, which HAS TO BE THE MOST ANNOYING QUEST EVER!!

For any of you that have never played it before, you must take elly with you through Temple, Spaceship, Fight the Gol Dragon with her, CCA, Tower. If she dies at all then you have to restart to when u last saved the quest.... >_<. I played through it with my Skyly HUcast lvl 114 and I knew what I was doing and it still took me a good hour. Those who play it the first time, or if Elly dies a couple of times, then expect to be sitting through that quest for hours... then you have to factor in that if you want to do that for ULT or with other characters you have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN!!! Wtf is up with that?! >_<

As far as online goes, I have noticed that I get FSOD WAYYY more than before. I was playing the other day through EN4 and someone used a Rafoie and it FSOD'd me.... >_< I wasn't playing in Vega or anything like that either...

That was like the first time I have ever FSOD without warping somewhere to get it. Made me lose my striker of chao too! So now I have to get another paku paku and play TTF again. >_<

Bah!

Plus SonicTeam is sooo freaking LAZY! During the intro "cinematics" when it shows the story and goes to the title screen it doesn't have "Plus" on it. They only added "Plus" to the "Press Start" screen. Now that is sad...

So if anyone is thinking about getting Plus, I wouldn't advise it unless you don't have online or if you just want to burn $30.
    Dude... you can't just go play... say Waterfall Tears, either. Episode II quests are done in the same style Episode I quests are done. It makes perfect sence. I doubt being on "Plus" has anything to do you you FSODing. The intro isn't changed for "Plus" so why should they change the text? Even so, it doesn't matter... not having the word "Plus" in the intro is far from an issue. I like "Plus" and I suggest it to anyone that likes Challenge Mode or wants The Episode II quests / Central Fire Dome Swirl.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Realm on 2004-09-24 15:26 ]</font>