Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Creator Of Worlds

BOC - NO, it is NOT a free chocolate bar. Stop getting me into trouble! And godsake... Put that mag down!

solstis - easily remedied. I'll give solstis in the story a chocolate bar.

angeleyez - awww shucks! I try.
    *quietly steals all sagasu's hard-earned fans*

Wrangler of Flying Toasters of DOOM (TM)

On 2004-09-19 00:55, mr_rubbish wrote:
    where to start first?....

Tani - *hands Tani a Catering size box of Pocky* This should tide you over until your character shows up...
    Woot! *Munches pocky* So, my character must show up pretty soon huh?

Dang, I drew a potentially humourous doodle of a guy in chibi-RAcast pajamas, but my FTP server is down. Feh.

I like. You know the thing that gets me hooked in reading a fic... teh uber seski RAmarls/HUnewearls!

So I must tell you, I am hooked. I am awaiting more whenever you are ready to post.

Creator Of Worlds

*takes on second job to help pay for Tani's Pocky addiction* At the rate she's going through those I'll have to post the chapters in reverse order....

TheOneHero - Hmmmm, I don't know if i have enough of teh uber seski RAmarls/HUnewearls to satisfy your needs. Why can't you like RAcaseals like normal people?

Now if you'll excuse me...
    *Hides from the wrath of Box Boch Book Bach Bhocks BOC*

----- Chapter 2 : Robot Rebellion -----

Now dressed in his more acceptable blue and white armour, Bernie eyed Marla nervously as she performed her doorbell trick on another apartment. The reason for his nervousness was because he knew the occupant a lot better than she did. As if to answer his fears, the door was practically flung open as a huge, black, rusty, dented, scratched, dinging, bashed, crashed and smashed RAcast lunged forward and grabbed him by the throat. The android lifted Bernie up and brought him up to his eyelight, which flared a brilliant blue.

"PLEASE stop doing that." Said the android giving the impression he was speaking through gritted teeth.

"Not... Me... Her..." Said Bernie with whatever oxygen could squeeze through his windpipe.

"Oh." Said BOC dropping the RAmar onto the floor.

"BOC. I'm calling you up for duty." Said Marla in what she believed was a commanding tone.

"Nope, sorry, can't, busy. But thanks for dropping by!" Said BOC backing out of the hallway.

"I find it a little hard to believe..." Said Bernie rubbing his neck as the feeling in his head returned. "... That an android would be busy at this time of night, eh Box?"

BOC's eyelight flared once more and he leaned towards the two humans.

"If you must know... I've got... 'Company'."

"Really?" Said Marla and Bernie in unison.

They both tried to peer around the metal behemoth to see who he was talking about but he obscured their view with his arms, pausing at the sound of a female voice from behind.

"BOC? Are you coming back? I'm getting lonely here."

"Be right there. Just a couple of humans to deal with." BOC replied.

"Then just kill them and be done with it, the oil is starting to cool." Said the voice.

"Uh, I'd like to, but someone might notice."

"Okay, then I'll do it..." Said the voice walking towards them.

BOC awkwardly twisted in the doorway to reveal a white HUcaseal with red legs and black arms. As she slinked towards them she activated a pair of daggers.

"That's not necessary Anti-Tank. They were just leaving."

Anti-Tank was clearly disappointed with that news and vanished once more out of sight.

"Anti-Tank?" Said Marla rubbing her chin thoughtfully. "I've heard that name before..."

"So have I. Isn't she evil?" Asked Bernie.

"Maybe. But I thought I might try converting her. You know, to the light side of the force." Said BOC.

"But what about your duty?" Protested Marla.

"Give me... Fifty Beats..."

"BOC! Don't keep me waiting!" Shouted Anti-Tank.

"Mmmm, better make it one hundred. It was nice to see you fleshies again." With that BOC closed the door firmly in their faces.

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

this is the first time since crankshaft that ive actually had to stop reading a fic because i was laughing so hard.

great, great, and more great. i love it! XD

Racaseals aren't that bad, and neither are Hucaseals.

That chapter made me laugh, a great start to the day after waking up I might add.

Wrangler of Flying Toasters of DOOM (TM)

This is great, keep it up!

Oh yeah....RAcast pajamas!

The Original Bullet Magnet

wehay!!

B.O.C and Anti-tank sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!! It was only a matter of time before one of the female bots gave in to the MyTea charms of the 8ft rust bucket with bad grammar!! finally someone interested in seeing his 3 and 1/2 inch floppy disk

had me laughing hard dude, i near coughed up blood.

and hey, no choccie bars, but a new group fic. dammit i swore to myself it would be a damn long before i took part in another.... but im weak, i must... post...

Rock on! more fun filled 1000 antics!

EDIT: thanks a pretty funky piccie tani!! wish i had pjs like that. just have to settle for my dark falz boxers . keep up the good work.

PEACE!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BOC on 2004-09-20 11:23 ]</font>

Creator Of Worlds

kafka - I made kafka laugh?!?!?! I MUST be good

TheOneHero - It's good that you recognise the charms of RAcaseals, but HUcaseals?

Tani - That pic is definitely worth all the Pocky i keep having to give you. Dare I say keep it up also?

BOC - I was spying on you via the 'who's online' page to see when you would read it. Of course you popped in and then left without posting a comment! I was thinking "holy crap! he doesn't like it and now he doing to hunt me down and recycle me!"
    I'm glad you like it but you may have tuberculosis! see a doctor, i'd hate for you to expire before it finishes!

On 2004-09-20 11:31, mr_rubbish wrote:
    kafka - I made kafka laugh?!?!?! I MUST be good
    Hello boys and girls. This is little billy. Billy is noticing some changes. He's starting to have opinions. He's having questions he can't answer all by himself. And he's having extreme urges to yell out '0MGF Rubbish r0xorz the big one111!!' Billy decided to be the smart little boy and join a forum. Unfortunately, billy went to fkl from the beginning and was devoured. Ha ha! You don't want to end up like billy do you? no you dont.

So in memory of little billy: '0MGF Rubbish r0xorz the big one111!!'
    [/propoganda film]

we'll miss you billy ,_,

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"