Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Like the title says, anyone at PSOW play runescape?? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then i'll fill ya in. It's an awesome mmorpg that's free. go here to learn more.

Well, anyways, my character (Cru5tyPi22a) is level 62 combat, and I have 60 mining, 53 smithing, 51 fishing, and 47 magic. My skill total is like 655 or something. What are your guys characters?? (assuming anyone here plays that game).

If you don't play and want to, you should try, it's alot of fun , and it's free, and hundreds of thousands of people play it.

On 2004-09-18 21:07, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:
    It's an awesome mmorpg that's free.
    Corrected for you.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

What, you don't like it??

Have you played it before??

Could you at least explain yourself??

Runescape is pretty cool...however it keeps kicking me off cause of a connection loss, so i don't play very often anymore. x.x;;

This space for rent.

Runescape was awesome when it firt started. I remember playing it when the character data was stored on the same server you played on. There would be the same 200-300 people on at all times. It was cool then. Now they tried to make it more appealing with the noises and 3d. It sucks now.

Master of the Free World

tried it once, hated it, dont play it any more. Theres no frigging sound! (i no you can pay for it)

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

about... 2 years ago.

Meh.

On 2004-09-19 04:23, Madzozs wrote:
    Runescape was awesome when it firt started. I remember playing it when the character data was stored on the same server you played on. There would be the same 200-300 people on at all times. It was cool then. Now they tried to make it more appealing with the noises and 3d. It sucks now.
    What are you talking about? The 3d is way better, and the noises are much better too. They added alot of great stuff when they upgraded to runescape 2.

On 2004-09-19 11:38, goku4ever wrote:
    tried it once, hated it, dont play it any more. Theres no frigging sound! (i no you can pay for it)
    what are you talking about? there's sound...

foolish people...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cHaOsMaZtA on 2004-09-19 11:58 ]</font>

my 10 year old bro plays runescape

edit: my bad

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthsaber9x9 on 2004-09-19 14:07 ]</font>

tried it once in 2001, hated it...tried it again in 2003, hated it...tried it for the last time a few months ago, still hated it. ive never been a big fan of MMORPG game (except for BB if u can call it that...)

i disconnect too much, its dull, very hard to move around, and ppl pulling scams everywhere i see...