Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hi guys im stupid enough to have had difficulty finding out how to post messages. But anyway, i read a few posts a wile ago about the heaven punisher and a few ppl said tht they would prefer the red handgun to it, so since i just found one and a red partisan and red meckgun i would like to first know whats so great about these weapons and secon, if anyone would trade theyr heaven punisher for all 3. i am more than willing to trade as i really cant c whats so great about these red weapons. plus ive tried to find hildetorrs with a bluefull char for ages now, found 6 so far but obviously no heaven punisher. I dont think il ever find one as the chanses are so incredibly small so im hoping someone has one theyr willing to trade, btw i have LOADS more things to trade rare wpns and units.

whats that in english? something about a hevans punisher, right?

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

This would go in the trade section...

1) Please try to type so that most people can read it. Many people here don't have English as their first language, or they use an online translater.
    2) Red Weapons are popular because:
    B) Ease to find
    - More you find, more chances at decent %s
    B) Power
    - ATP range means Shifta has a somewhat better effect on them
    C) Can be used by most classes
    - Mechs are RAnger exclusive, and Sword, Partisan and Daggers are HUnter exclusive; Handgun and Saber can be used by all with enough ATP/ATA

Heaven Punisher has a 1/205 chance from Bluefull Hildetorrs. That alone discourages many people from getting it. The special only works 1/2 the time, and it doesn't do much damage to Ultimate enemies.

You could probably get a free one with 100% hit by going to Vega, or the equivalent. People don't trade legitimate Heaven Punishers.

It feels so odd to read Ketchup's so well-written post after the first one o_O

I have nothing to add, but for that, I thank you

(I mean "odd" in a good way )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kef on 2004-09-19 10:08 ]</font>

On 2004-09-19 10:00, Ketchup345 wrote:
    1) Please try to type so that most people can read it. Many people here don't have English as their first language, or they use an online translater.
    2) Red Weapons are popular because:
    B) Ease to find
    - More you find, more chances at decent %s
    B) Power
    - ATP range means Shifta has a somewhat better effect on them
    C) Can be used by most classes
    - Mechs are RAnger exclusive, and Sword, Partisan and Daggers are HUnter exclusive; Handgun and Saber can be used by all with enough ATP/ATA

Heaven Punisher has a 1/205 chance from Bluefull Hildetorrs. That alone discourages many people from getting it. The special only works 1/2 the time, and it doesn't do much damage to Ultimate enemies.

You could probably get a free one with 100% hit by going to Vega, or the equivalent. People don't trade legitimate Heaven Punishers.
    ...I am not quite shure how to use this whole posting system yet so i apollogise for using unsuitable language..please forgive me

On 2004-09-19 10:06, Kef wrote:

...I am not quite shure how to use this whole posting system yet so i apollogise for using unsuitable language..please forgive me Good old copy paste.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Popuri on 2004-09-19 10:20 ]</font>

On 2004-09-19 10:18, Popuri wrote:
    On 2004-09-19 10:06, Kef wrote:

...I am not quite shure how to use this whole posting system yet so i apollogise for using unsuitable language..please forgive me Good old copy paste.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Popuri on 2004-09-19 10:20 ]</font>
    Please don't double post. It's considered spam and against forum rules, which you can find a link to on the forum index.

Let's cut this guy some slack. He's obviously new to the whole forum thing.

But I do have something to say. Being "new" to forums has nothing to do with typing intelligibly. If you take the time to type out every word, with correct spelling and grammar, people will have a lot more respect for you. Oh, and reading the forum rules is a good idea also.

I agree, be easy on him, at least he is trying. =P