Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Rappy!

Ghost, Politically Incorrect

My god, look at that thing!!!

Courtesy of Ah King's Gamecube PSO Site - Gallery.

It's scary cause it could be used as ST's next plush toy and it's probably deadly (well, not really).

What the fuck!!!???

Pink! ahhhhhhh *runs away screaming KILL THE PINK RAPPIES* lol

Isn't that the hearts from the weapon? I don't think it's from the Rappy. That hearts reminds me of a Force weapon in PSO DC version, Magical Piece. It bursts out hearts kinda like these.

Well the hearts do look like that from the Magical Piece but I don't see one anywhere. All there is are Flowens, Partisan (Vjaya?) and a VISK rifle. Maybe the rappy IS emitting those things...

On 2002-07-01 10:25, Jason wrote:
    Isn't that the hearts from the weapon? I don't think it's from the Rappy. That hearts reminds me of a Force weapon in PSO DC version, Magical Piece. It bursts out hearts kinda like these.
    Yes, it's no coincidence, this is a new game. Love Rappy apparently leaves behind a the Key Stone (combined with Invisible Guard creates Safety Heart, I forgot the names, someone, if I'm wrong, correct me).

It's from the Rappy, which makes it more scary. Besides, there has not been a report of Magical Piece in the trial version so far.

[quote]
    On 2002-07-01 10:34, amoralist wrote:

Besides, there has not been a report of Magical Piece in the trial version so far.
    I didn't say that there will might be a Magical Piece in the GC version. I said that those hearts in the screenshots REMINDS me of it.

The hearts are coming from Ah Queen's armor, the Love Heart..(picture and description in URL)

I'm pretty sure thats where the hearts are coming from, anyway...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wynd on 2002-07-01 10:50 ]</font>

[quote]
    On 2002-07-01 10:42, Jason wrote:
    On 2002-07-01 10:34, amoralist wrote:

Besides, there has not been a report of Magical Piece in the trial version so far.
    I didn't say that there will might be a Magical Piece in the GC version. I said that those hearts in the screenshots REMINDS me of it.
    No, but you were implying it. And now you made it more clear. Because, earlier, you sounded like you were saying the pictures were questionable.

Well, you made yourself a little bit clearer.

Now, who wants plush toy/key chain Love Rappy, only $9.99 , $20.00 for a "What the fuck is that?" sized El Rappy toy?

Um there is reports of the Magical Piece... http://www.planetps2.com/pe2/pso/html/weapon02.html Right on that page.

On 2002-07-01 10:42, Wynd wrote:
    The hearts are coming from Ah Queen's armor, the Love Heart..(picture and description in URL)

I'm pretty sure thats where the hearts are coming from, anyway...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wynd on 2002-07-01 10:50 ]</font>
    Yeah, your right. That looks pretty clear in 1st and 3rd screenshots. I thought it's from a weapon because the blade is pink.