i am think of getting a Broadband Adapter & was wonder wot else i need other than a dc & a bba, would b greatfull 4 any answers

Tenchi Muyo!!!! i personally like the blonde but she works too. Have you even tracked it down cause i never even saw one for sale anywhere?

First, you'll obviously need a broadband connection. If you're planning on surfing with it, you'll need the DC browser version 3.0, instead of 2.0 that came w/ the system. Other than that and a Hunter's License, I can't think of anything else.

Still tracking down, i have adsl, im going 2 use it 4 gaming(mainly psov2), is there any way 4 me 2 connect it 2 my pc, this i wot i have:-

a usb adsl connection
    a 10/100 ethernet nic
    a 10/100 hub

is there any other software i need 4 the dc, i have dreamkey 3, do i need another

You may need WinRoute Light, a routing software to open the ports needed by PSO to connect to its server.

You can download it from here:

http://www.kerio.com/us/wrl_home.html

I have an ethernet ADSL modem that automatically assigns IPs. Here's how I got my BB connection to work with both my PC and DC at the same time:

1) Connect the modem to the ethernet hub
    2) Connect both the PC and DC to the hub
    3) On PSO, choose the Website option, and enter all the information it asks you for, except for IP address. Some of the information can be found by going to your PC, clicking the Start button, choosing Run, typing "command," and then typing "ifconfig" in the new window (after the PC and modem are both connected to the hub).

If you have a USB only modem, or have a static IP internet service, it will be a little more complicated.

Call you DSL company and get the following information:

1) Is your service a static IP or dynamic IP service?
    2) Can your modem also connect to your PC through ethernet? (some do both ethernet and USB)
    3) What are your DNS addresses?

If the answers are 1) dynamic, 2) yes, and then they give you the information for 3 (which must be entered in the Website setup screen), then you're all set.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Floogy33 on 2002-07-16 08:02 ]</font>