Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Alright, my job is on the line, and I'm upset over just about everything. Although none of that pertains to you people, it does set the mood that I've had for the last week now. Dark Shadow would know all about it, since I ranted in detail to him about what was going on.

Besides that though, I have not yet completed filming on Episode 11 of this stupid series of videos that is holding me back from getting on with my life. It's my own fault though; I pledged that this junk would get done, be it good, or not so good, and I'm not going to rest until it is, even if next to nobody shows any interest in it.

Episode 10 was finished almost two weeks ago, and so far, there has been just about NOTHING shot for ep11. Why, you may ask? Because school has started again, and there is just about nobody online to help in this, which is perfectly understandable. I applaud these younger people going back to learn more, instead of ditching schooling to be on PSO, which may lead to an eventual suicide, like those two guys that were on and... well they can't be on anymore, from about a year ago.

I could make the episode just follow me around aimlessly, but that would be pretty lame, and boring to watch.

Instead, through a suggestion or two from Dark Shadow himself, whom has taken over the long-gone Lightning as co-host, I have devised a story that will follow two groups of people, the Black Paper gang, and the WORKS gang. These two gangs will be fighting over turf in the CCA area, as well as trying to be the first to locate something or other that I have yet to determine. I'll be writing the script up today, since I skipped out on work pretty early due to my depression over yesterday's dismal efforts.

I'll also be using the CARD lobby, as well as the morge from episode 3 as secret hideouts in this for the opposing factors. I'm hoping that the people involved in this will have both episodes, with at least one character on each that resembles the one on the other.

If you're able to get online and want to be in on a scene or two, and have a WORKS guard, or a Black Gear, then you are certainly welcome. Just post here, and I'll do whatever I can to get you and a few others on at the same time for filming.

What I don't want this to be like is the last episode, where I seriously spent over fifty hours filming, and well over one hundred hours editing to end up with a simple twenty-three minute video. That took way too much time, and when it was finally put up, nobody cared anymore (yeah, good one Adam, like they ever did), or remembered what the series was all about.

Does this belong in General? I'm not sure...

I have a black gear on my FOnewearl so I could help if ya want

I have both games and a copy of my FO on ep 3

On 2004-09-24 17:52, MegamanX wrote:
    Yeah it does.

He's been posting his tutorials in here too.

Yes, god damn it, and don't think I didn't expect some smart ass remark like that from somebody on these boards.

On 2004-09-24 17:56, Sef wrote:

Yeah it does.

He's been posting his tutorials in here too.
    Thank you SEF, that's very nice of you to stick up for other posters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2004-09-24 18:18 ]</font>

On 2004-09-24 17:52, Eclair wrote:

Thank you, Eclair. Your willingness to be on camera in something you aren't directing is appreciated. I'll send along a copy of the script as soon as I'm done with it.

On 2004-09-24 18:19, trypticon wrote:
    On 2004-09-24 17:52, Eclair wrote:

Thank you, Eclair. Your willingness to be on camera in something you aren't directing is appreciated. I'll send along a copy of the script as soon as I'm done with it.
    okay then

I will be on PSO for now so maybe just let me know when you want my help or when you send the script or something

On 2004-09-24 18:06, trypticon wrote:
    Yes, god damn it, and don't think I didn't expect some smart ass remark like that from somebody on these boards.
    Ok, someone has an attitude problem. I was asking a simple question. Just was double-checking, but you got all pissy on me. Are you flame-baiting me?...
    Ok fine, i'm sry for asking... I'm just in a bad mood.

GO TO HELL C:

Like always I can help Adam, I have both episodes and only have Black Gear.

I don't gon on randomly so much anymore so just PM me if you wanna set down a time to film or whatever

On 2004-09-24 18:57, Saiffwin wrote:
    Like always I can help Adam, I have both episodes and only have Black Gear.

I don't gon on randomly so much anymore so just PM me if you wanna set down a time to film or whatever
    Sounds good