Otherwise know as Hououza

Ok, q2...when you complete challenge mode and receive an S-Rank weapon do you get to choose which one you want or is it random?

Also can you name the weapon if you choose it? Or do you have to get a random one to do so?

Thx,

SS_Death

And Your Bird Can Sing

Some weapons can be chosen and others can only be acquired randomly. All weapons can be named.

BaronLaw

I love the cutest girl at Hinata-Sou FinalMasterM's Avatar
    On top of the roof, looking at the sky, with Shinobu.

Make sure to beat C-mode under the correct amount of time. All stages have a curtain time they need to be beat to require a S-rank weapon.

Most S-ranks can be choosen, but (I think 2 or 3) can only be got if you choose the random option. And if you're a FOnewearl (which I don't think you are) then you'll be screwed when getting a S-rank, since they only meet the requirment for about 1/5th of the s-ranks.

S-ranks can also be named, up to 8 characters and no symbols, like ', (, ), @, #, etc.

Beat 2 more challenge stages after getting S-rank to get Yellow and White Ring (and 2 will do and you can do the same once twice, if I'm not mistaken).

S rank is to finish C mode in under 7 hours total. Doesn't matter how many times you die, just complete it in under 7 hours total. The J Cutter is the only weapon that is obtainable under the "NO TYPE"(random) option. It's a bitch to get this useless piece of shit anyways, don't bother with it.

Otherwise know as Hououza

Wanted an S-Rank Sword most of all...

Actually can you get more than one S-Rank weapon with the same character? Else do you have to use a different one to get another S-Rank?

S rank sword is a great weapon.
    You can only get 1 set of items from C mode per character. That's why you see so many lv 1 characters running around the C mode lobbies.

I love the cutest girl at Hinata-Sou FinalMasterM's Avatar
    On top of the roof, looking at the sky, with Shinobu.

On 2002-07-03 06:40, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
    S rank is to finish C mode in under 7 hours total. Doesn't matter how many times you die, just complete it in under 7 hours total. The J Cutter is the only weapon that is obtainable under the "NO TYPE"(random) option. It's a bitch to get this useless piece of shit anyways, don't bother with it.
    Thought the Fan was also, I thought there were more, but oh well, I only got 2 S-ranks Spread for my RAcast (since I'm stuck offline til GC) and Mechgun cuz it kicks ass with my FOnewm.

Edit: Eh, I need sleep -.-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FinalMasterM on 2002-07-03 09:06 ]</font>