Ok....I am an Arkz.
Have been since I lost like 10 fights in a row as a HU at the start of this game. And I LIKE the Arkz fighting style. I think it's fun to use all sorts of monsters in your strategy. I'll fight arkz vs arkz and arkz vs hus. I'll team with either side. But I am getting ULTRA tired of the title of this post being the only view I see when I tourney online!

BUT...This isn't a rant. It is time to question honor, and it's time to question spam. If there's anyone left who reads this particular part of PSOW, I hope we can get different takes on the contraversy and solve this thing. Or at least come up with a witty comeback...>:P

If people don't flat out say it to you, when they find out you're an Arkz, I still get the feeling people are looking 'down their nose' at the Arkz fighting format, as being some kind of inferior cheater's way to win the tourney/fight.

But let's look at it from the other side, which faction has the decks that make people the most mad? Who can build the most irritating decks in the game, and why? What is considered spam?

Arkz Decks Considered Taboo:
Immortal Reiz (wherein reiz lays out immortality, slow time and some guard monsters, then pummels you)
Machine Deck (wherein tiny machines get big boosts from Mines Brightnesses)
Pouilly Deck (wherein multiple crazed slimes advance and attack with Caves Winds)
Rappy Spam Deck (wherein zillions of rappies are powered up with March of the Meek and guarded with survivals & NA Guards)

HU Decks Considered Taboo:
????
This is odd. No one really considers ANY HU deck to be taboo. Does this mean HUs are never annoying? Are all HU decks saintly and perfect? I don't think so. All Arkz decks aren't either. But you never HEAR about how 'lame cheater' HUs are. What's up with that?

There's a double Sil'fer deck out there that's dammed irritating. The sil'fers set a bunch of fixes and then.....let's not write out the rest. What about HU decks that consist of 75% blocker cards? How about Inolis putting on a jillion canes and going tech crazy? Viviana raising her TP mega high with the dice bonus? Consider also that (I am not aware of right now) any monster that has AP/HP swap perm vs. attack victim *built in* (a la windmill) or action disrupter *built in* like the Kaladbolg and Genbu. Yes an Arkz CAN get those effects, but not without playing another card and using action points.

What do you think? Are Arkz persecuting everyone and ruining the game with their evil ways? IS there such a thing as a "good arkz vs. HUs fight"? I really do find it curious that most "Bad Decks" belong to the Arkz side...is it a judgement call that just conveniently 'overlooks' HUs, or is something really up?