Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Arkz are SUPPOSED to fight dirty... :/
    Block the path and win with sneaky moves.
    Hmmm... that really depends on your view of dirty.

Is it dirty... dirrty... or dir-tay?

I haven't played any PSO in a while, but I can tell you I prefer Arkz. I'm sadden that online's trash seems to find refuge in Arkz's particular stratagy. There are some particualr tactics that Hus do that annoy me.

You can argue that Arkz' main stratagy is to block the other SC, yet is a Hus main stratagy to multi equip? Spamming is the only real way to block a formidable hunter. However, time after time I see Arkz calling out big bad creatures to take on their opponents even though that may open up a running space for the Hu. Besides, I think rushing the Arkz is a little lame as well as the Arkz running.

If anything spamming is easy EXP for Hus. Any spamming is. It may be easier to pull a rampage on a packed Hu, but GIzonde can just as easily sneak around a wall. Weps have wide ranges for a reason, use them.

Once again, I'm saddened that most people who are actually abusive are Arkz. However, if things were reversed I think you might be annoyed at a Hu's stratagy.

Besides, how boring is a Hu vs. a Hu? They sit and swing. Arkz are what makes things neat.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

You...haven't seen the Dark Meteor deck, have you?

You haven't seen the ability trap/Shield/Force/EXP-absorbing/team deck either, have you?

You haven't seen my Sinow Red slice through a spammer team, have you?

Obviously, not all dirty tricks are Arkz. You could make a good Kranz EXP-boosting deck easilly with a few Justys and Bequeths. Would you want to? I don't know.

My decks tend to revolve around sicing a five-cost creature on the opponent, and have a smaller monster (usually a Dimenian) come and attack first to bait out any DEF cards. Then K.C. will pull a Split Boost from 3 squares away, and my Sred/Morfos/Belra will pull the finisher.

Or, as a HU, get my Burning Visit, Yasminkov, or Anti-Android Rifle and then add a Handgun/Crush Bullet or Final Impact for range. And I always have my Walls, TP Defenses, Companion, and EXP-Decoy cards to protect me. And my Giant Garden and Dice+1.

Am I cheap? I don't know. Many would say I'm stupid for relying on level 5's. But if it works, it works, and if it doesn't, I lose, that simple.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

come on guys, where can u talk about? I mean, we have a pretty fun game here and you talk about honor crap. both arkz and hero have their ups and downs. its bull that hunters have no honor bla bla bla
    the way of playing with an hero deck is just a lot different than playing with an arkz deck. Both have cheap ways to win and stuff, but if you are smart you can do something bout that. and thats the whole fun part of this game
    yes i know..shitty things do happen. like im trapped by an arkz deck in dolor oder, but i could have seen that one coming. maybe its cheap, but i could do something bout it.
    most ppl see it bad, i see it as a way to improve myself, to get better.

the only lame thing about this game is de damn dice factor.

UltimateShifty (Did I spell that right?), please do not bump month-old threads such as this one. Other than that, I see no reason why Hunters are the only ones who fight with honor.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Dude, don't hash on the n00b! He broke my curse of always ending a topic when I post!

but yeah, replying to threads from last-year is never a good way to pick up chicks.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.