Thread: XBox Gameplay..

ReZ@-u aint safe noone is safe u fallen victim to thug willin. says:
    i just called gamecrazy in cookeville and he said u have to have live to play at all and that it is just for gc and dreamcast that it is offline

As you can see, I've convinced my friend there to get PSO for his XBox. Was wondering, you don't have to have XBox Live just to play, period, do you?

You need an XBox LIVE account to play online AND offline however there is a patch that allows you to do it without one, but you need a modchip (or the 007 exploit) to do it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CivX on 2003-09-16 14:58 ]</font>

Hmm..how much are those accounts?

And..007 exploit? (PM me with details on that if it's not for other eyes to see)

I'm going to pray that this post doesn't get deleted, but you can head over to xbox-scene.com for information.

Mods: The site does not contain any info that would be considered a violation of your TOS.

Oh, and the XBox LIVE accounts are $49.99 each and you get a full year of service.

Thanks.

PSO is boring offline anyway, so if you get it you might as well get Xbox Live and a Hunter's Lisense as well.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Werd, it isn't bad at all.

Plus if you act now EB has a deal where you buy Xbox Live and you get PSO for free!

Japanese Anime Trooper

well u could just let ur friend use ur account to do this put ur account on ur's or his memory card and put it on his xbox i think that is how it works lol not that sure correct me if im wrong anyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2003-09-18 12:33 ]</font>