Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i'm still gonna use RAmar and RAmarl.
    TeamPhalanx is right about these stats being irrelevant to the max, but...
    Phalanx... gotta stop drinking that Haaaaaaaaaaaaterade and reco'nize. When a ranger beats your ass for the first time, I would love to see a picture of you with a "What the f***!?" look on your face. Oh, now I see how it is, gonna tell me like "Aw, that ain't gonna happen." and crap. Well, it might happen sooner than you thnk, so stop talkin' that wack sh*t about what classes we use, hater, hater, mast- No... not that far... but quit hatin', you poser!

What the hell has ST done to my RAmar! they made him worse! thats it, someone get out my magnum.

how can I can possibly have freakin 48 dfp at level 40, and if thats with a mag with 5 dfp that means i start the damn game with like 2 dfp or something! AAHHHHH

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brus on 2002-07-06 20:40 ]</font>

Post Farmer (minus the S)

I agree with, uh, whoever said it would be more fun with lower numbers. (I'm too lazy to go quote.) I mean, a challenge is what you look for in a game... and I mean, whenever I'm going to choose a character I usually don't look for the best stats, I just focus on what I want to do with that character and then see who I will use...

On an off topic question, talking about multiple characters I'm wondering do you have to get another HL for each character? Like if I made 3 characters I'd have to get 3 HLs?

Mercenary for Hire

No Yoshi...one HL is all you need,you can make as much guys as you want.

I don't really care about these stats anymore, basing our opinions on them would basically be like watching 20 minutes of a movie then basing our opinions on that.

I'm still going to be a HUcast and i'm still going to have fun.

maybe you don't remember the ramar stats in dc.
    RAmar were the lowest dfp character in dreamcast. Not max but yes in early growth. Well all rangers had lower stats at early level.
    My best character was racast in v1, and it was my 1st, and I did damn good. basically because spread needle was still unknown o very rare, and I could use my superb % shot types And now that spread needle is ranger only, rangers rulezzzz

Aussie RAcast Battler

Remember if we're talking about the difference between early growth rates, and max stats, we should keep it to v1.

And in that sense, yes v1's growth didn't reflect the maxes. Some characters just grew less, longer.
    But then, did any class actually grow slower to a higher max? I dunno.

And how many characters do you intend to max? Good max or not, growing up through BA with these stats won't be good. That's why stats are important to me, I wanted to be able to keep using my RAcast in BA... not have to wait til he's maxed. With this start off, he's not likely to get maxed.

But yeh heh, any character will still be fun. Ooh aren't I convincing.

Hmm.. FOnewearls DFP is only that of the FOmarl....

I don't reckon you should make a RAcast Malk. Statswise the HUcaseal wins, if you want a RA I'd take a RAmar I think.

I can't believe I just said that...

You don't know my RAcast powaaa!!!! There's already a year I passted to ver2 and abandoned my 1337 RAcast.
    The legend is reborn.... Malkavian RAcast.. coming summer 2002

hehe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Malkavian on 2002-07-07 05:45 ]</font>

I'm totally undecided when it comes to picking either a RA or FO. I'll just make my HUnewearl and HUcaseal then wait for more input from others before deciding on which RA and FO to go with.