Well today I rented Test Drive for the Playstaion 2. I decided to rent it, because everytime I go to the local rental place, every copy of Test Drive would be checked out. Today I actually saw one copy of the game still there. I have been curious about the game, so I decided to go ahead and check it out. As soon I got home I put it in, and gave it a test drive. When the game was loading the race, I found myself laughing. During the loading screen the computer plays pong with itself and keeps score. As the title states it is the best loading screen that I have seen on a game.

Evan though Test Drive has an amuzing loading screen, I don't find the game that great so far. However, it is way too early for me to make a judgement. Hopefully the game gets better.

Ohh man I messed up on the title of this topic. It should be The best loading screen I have seen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CodeName62 on 2002-07-07 14:34 ]</font>
    Nothing is impossible

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Ohh man I messed up on the title of this topic. It should be The best loading screen I have seen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CodeName62 on 2002-07-07 14:34 ]</font>
    Mwuahaha now we all laugh at you!
    Maybe not, just the title of the topic.

Ok back on topic How's the gameplay?
    Powersliding mayhem? or easy riding?

On 2002-07-08 03:16, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

How's the gameplay?
    Powersliding mayhem? or easy riding?
    The game is more of an arcade style racing, rather than a true driving simulation. In ways the game makes driving look so much fun. All Test Drive is, is just fun street racing. Through the streets, you have to watch out for incoming traffic, speed through the ramps, and powerslide through the hardest turns. (It's pretty easy to powerslide in this game. It doesn't take much skill.) However, I am not that amazed by the game. I haven't played it since yesterday, when I gave it a test run. I might play it later in the evening, or maybe not. I suggest you rent Test Drive, before you purchase it.
    Nothing is impossible

16th Most Beautiful Girl on Pioneer 2

It's not exactly a loading screen, but I can't get enough of the animated instructions to Vib Ribbon, the psycho dancing vector bunny!

-> MPEG goodness