Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Ring Rebellion. I guess it was chosen because it has a nice ring to it, being alliterative and all. As far as I know, there is no real "political agenda" to our clan. We just hang out together and play together whenever possible. PSO may not have the mechanics in place to organize these things, but that's what the website's for. So basically, it's a group of friends that plays together.

On 2005-01-10 03:30, SophiaSeed wrote:
    So what is the purpose of your team?
    what is the purpose of any team?
    to work together and have fun in PSO.

What are your goals?
    Having a larger team could bring people together. more unity in the PSO community. make new friends.

Any take on the politics of PSO?
    I could ramble on about this for hours, if you're talking about PSO's story line. but other than that, I'm not sure what politics you are refering to.

Why should people join this team?
    it is entirely up to someone if they wish to join or not. this team was meant to bring friends together, and to have fun. And, I tossed in a fun background to, wich I must edit, seeing as it has been "altered" by another member.

If by the name 'rebellion', are you going to take Over PSO, in anyway harm it, or change the politics and community of PSO in to a format that only you can approve of?
    If you read up on some background information, it was named after Rico's original team (part of my fic) on Coral. she died, it was re-formed, and we named it in memory of her.

What's your policy on people who disagree with your beliefs?
    People are entitled to their own thoughts are they not?

Is this just a collective group of people who feel the need to associate with a team, and muchless a big team, in the hopes of fitting in the community PSO, even though if memory still serves me, that PSO doesn't have any team/guild/clan/group system on it?

Isn't it really just a show to make yourselves believe you are big shots in the PSO world by trying to accumulate as many people as you can to your team?

Is it true that your website is lacking in actual content that even entertains the questions asked above and does nothing to provide a reasoning for being a group or team, muchless that it looks poorly put together, but atleast put together as it is?

personally, I find this last bit arrogant and annoying. why post something if you can't post anything nice. it seems obvious that you don't want to join and just wish to insult our credibility.

next time, think before you type okay?

Mag Farmer

nah i'll type how ever it is i want to. I had honest questions and you had honest answers, thanks. True, i never had any intention of joining your group, just inquiring though. Thanks for the answers.

personally, I find this last bit arrogant and annoying. why post something if you can't post anything nice. it seems obvious that you don't want to join and just wish to insult our credibility.

next time, think before you type okay?
    I'm with Kuda on this. Since you've "come back", all of your posts have been out right rude and offensive. Unless you have something nice to say, or wish to help someone (ex: pming someone to let them know there sig is out of limits before the mods see, or letting them know they broke some kind of rule, and should keep an eye out in the future) you should just move on. Flamming wars get us no where except banned. So move on, and please try to be a bit nicer.

SophiaSeed is always like this, don't take much into it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2005-01-11 13:59 ]</font>

Leader of 13th Element

are any of you online anymore?

i sure am.

Hi i am New to PSO world and PSO online, I am getting my adapter in a couple of days and would like to meet up with people who i can play with and who don't mind showing a newb around ( i am a lvl 45 HUmar that can handle himself and others ^_^ )

Thanks all
    ~XenOmega~

On 2005-02-18 11:33, XenOmega wrote:
    Hi i am New to PSO world and PSO online, I am getting my adapter in a couple of days and would like to meet up with people who i can play with and who don't mind showing a newb around ( i am a lvl 45 HUmar that can handle himself and others ^_^ )

Thanks all
    ~XenOmega~

I work Saturday 3pm-10pm, anywhere within an hour of or after those times, i can't play. Otherwise, i can. And people shouldn't really be called n00bs...it's not very nice.

Oh okay sorry about that and thankyou. I have school monday to thursday 9:00 till 4:00 and on a friday 9:00 till 12:45 if that helps at all

XenOmega